Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

“You should literally hang your head in shame by what you did.”

Literally!

78c15d9732aac3cf52a70eeb04891187.jpg

He appeared in 55 games in total for us last season. 2 including cups for Cardiff this.
What a waste!!

He knew what he was getting into, little sympathy from me...Whyte as well to be honest. Did they think they were going to walk into the team straight away?

Need to knuckle down for the rest of the season otherwise their career will be all of a sudden at a crossroads.

He knew what he was getting into, little sympathy from me...Whyte as well to be honest. Did they think they were going to walk into the team straight away?

Need to knuckle down for the rest of the season otherwise their career will be all of a sudden at a crossroads.

Whyte has featured in most games to be fair (even came on last night) and has made plenty of starts, so it’s harsh to say he hasn’t made the team because in the main he has. Nelson though must be missing the feeling of bring a guaranteed starter every week (but I’m sure the extra 7k a week helps)

I agree that there should be little sympathy, as you say, both knew what the step up was like, but also accepted the huge step up in wages.

I agree that there should be little sympathy, as you say, both knew what the step up was like, but also accepted the huge step up in wages.
Like Moore at Oxford Nelson will have to wait his chance. Hopefully he will get it.
Whyte as has been said has played in most of the games and started quite a few. His stock is rising.

They really like Gavin and he’s playing plenty, Nels’ will probably be regretting choosing Cardiff at this point

Back
Top Bottom