Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Cardiff fans forum moaning about defence having no pace, Nelson not in contention and there last three transfer windows have given them nothing, one reckons Nelson is not even L1 standard.

Nice animated video on Joey Beauchamp is up on YouTube today.

That was good although I disagree that Joey's goal against Blackpool was the finest seen at the Manor, it was a stunning goal no doubt though. Also, the description of "wide dwelling" is wonderful.

That was good although I disagree that Joey's goal against Blackpool was the finest seen at the Manor, it was a stunning goal no doubt though. Also, the description of "wide dwelling" is wonderful.

more than few contenders for that accolade IMO ... among my personal favourite goals at the manor are a rare Gary Briggs goal, diving header from outside the penalty area ( cant remember who it was against) , Joey B's goal against Sw*nd*n after returning home , the celebration in front of the Cuckoo lane packed with inbreds , kissing the badge and taunting them was superb, A Ken Skeen thunderbolt winner during the 60s, late on in a game ( again cant rememberagainst who) are three that come to mind

more than few contenders for that accolade IMO ... among my personal favourite goals at the manor are a rare Gary Briggs goal, diving header from outside the penalty area ( cant remember who it was against) , Joey B's goal against Sw*nd*n after returning home , the celebration in front of the Cuckoo lane packed with inbreds , kissing the badge and taunting them was superb, A Ken Skeen thunderbolt winner during the 60s, late on in a game ( again cant rememberagainst who) are three that come to mind
If we’re not talking Oxford goals - then Bobby Charlton’s hit from way outside the box to make it (I think) 2-2. Took about 0.1 seconds to hit the back of the net in front of us at the London Road end.

Lundstram has now scored in each of England's top four divisions.
Can't think of many of our players or ex-players who hold that record (apart from John Aldridge obviously).

Steve Basham has a top flight goal for Southampton, goals in the second and third tiers for Preston and then goals at the fourth (and fifth) tier for us.

Difficult to think of too many more.

Back
Top Bottom