Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Promotion / Relegation for some of our former youngsters:

COD & Matt Taylor Jr - outside chance of still making Championship playoffs
CRaig Davies & Jordan Graham (the other one) - need to not lose against MK Dons in final game today to get automatic promotion with Mansifeld, otherwise it will be League 2 playoffs.
Ty Marsh & Miles Welch-Hayes' Macclesfield have to get a draw to survive the drop into non-league,
Alex Fisher's Yeovil were no so lucky
Marvin Ekpiteta is coming the other way with Orient
and could be joined by Max Crocombe at Salford
Robbie Cundy's Bath City were in the Conference South playoffs but have been knocked out by Freddie GRant's Wealdstone, who go on to play ARmani Little et al at Woking in the semi-final
James Roberts is at loan to Alvechurch who are in the playoffs for the Southern League Premier Central division to potentially get a place in the Conference North.
Everyone's favourite Northants side Brackley are in the Conference North playoffs, but unusually do not have any ex-U's in their side at present

CRaig Davies & Jordan Graham (the other one) - need to not lose against MK Dons in final game today to get automatic promotion with Mansifeld, otherwise it will be League 2 playoffs.
Ty Marsh & Miles Welch-Hayes' Macclesfield have to get a draw to survive the drop into non-league,
Robbie Cundy's Bath City were in the Conference South playoffs but have been knocked out by Freddie GRant's Wealdstone, who go on to play ARmani Little et al at Woking in the semi-final
James Roberts is at loan to Alvechurch who are in the playoffs for the Southern League Premier Central division to potentially get a place in the Conference North.
Everyone's favourite Northants side Brackley are in the Conference North playoffs, but unusually do not have any ex-U's in their side at present
So just glancing down I think you missed Kelleher current player still at Macclesfield and McDonald at Mansfield

So just glancing down I think you missed Kelleher current player still at Macclesfield and McDonald at Mansfield
true - but I was only listing our former youth-teamers, as I dont tend to track our imports.
I did notice however that Ryan CLarke and Sean Rigg are both at Bath with Cundy and I'm sure there are others knocking around

Think someone might pay a small fee for him, 14 goals in 36 games for a team bad enough to get relegated is decent, imagine someone will go in for him
or county keep him & his goals help em back at the first attempt?

Danny Philliskirk scored the winner for AFC Fylde in their playoff against Solihull Moors today.

Back
Top Bottom