Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Brentford supporting freind just told me Baptiste is having knee surgery and out for months. Such a shame for the lad, has such a promising career and hope he can overcome his problems.
Real shame for the lad, hopefully he can come back stronger but that’s at least 4 major injuries he’s had and he’s not even 60 games into his career

Oxford City and Banbury United both qualify for the FA Cup first round proper.

Well done to ex-U’s, Andy Whing, David Oldfield, James Constable, Josh Ashby, James Roberts and Harvey Bradbury and never was a U but should have been Henry Landers.
I wouldn’t put Landers in there just yet, he still had one way to go. Maybe he might get a chance in National league south next season if he does well this season.

Canice Carroll joins Queens Park in Scottish league 2, I know not everyone was fond of Canice but he was a decent enough player imo and Scum fans thought he was decent so it’s a shame a local lad with a bit of ability has ended up at that level

They might have changed but I know they used to be amateur so not sure he’ll even be getting paid

Canice Carroll joins Queens Park in Scottish league 2, I know not everyone was fond of Canice but he was a decent enough player imo and Scum fans thought he was decent so it’s a shame a local lad with a bit of ability has ended up at that level

They might have changed but I know they used to be amateur so not sure he’ll even be getting paid

Still amateur afaik.

Still amateur afaik.
Just had a look and they did go pro, they sold Hamden to the SFA and are moving into their own ground, either way I can’t imagine clubs at that level pay anything substantial at all, Canice should P**s that level you’d hope

Just had a look and they did go pro, they sold Hamden to the SFA and are moving into their own ground, either way I can’t imagine clubs at that level pay anything substantial at all, Canice should P**s that level you’d hope

Ah, didn't know they'd gone pro. I assume they play in Little Hampden or did they sell that as well?

Changed as recently as Nov 2019, so there’ll be at least fifty Bob a week in his pocket I’m tipping. But at least he gets to play in front of 50000 (seats) every other week!

Joking aside I cannot understand why he’s dropped to that level...surely Partick would have been interested if he wanted to live in Glasgow..?

Back
Top Bottom