Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Pretty sure Archer only signed a deal until the end of the season at Fulham, so he’s a free agent in a week isn’t he?
Yeah but I read something back around April/May time saying there were a couple of other championship sides looking at him. Not sure how true that was or if its relevant any more?

Edit: Ive just had a look to see if I can find the article but cant see it anywhere? Maybe I imagined it! ?

Ledson started again for Preston and their fans are fuming the manager took him off, seems they rate him but just a bit too much competition for him to be regular first choice

Ledson has potential but there's still a lot of things that have to improve in his game to play regularly in a top half Championship side that's in the mix for the play-offs (or was until a few days ago!).

He is often found chasing his man a lot, rather than being first to the ball or intercepting. He is ambitious with his passing and to play incisive forward balls, but sometimes gives it away far too easily as a result and can be overly eager at times. If he improves his positioning and awareness, and his distribution, he could be a really good Championship player.

Ben Pearson is likely to be sold to a Premier League club this window which may give Ledson more of a chance next season. That said, most of our fans including myself view him as more of a number 8 at Championship level rather than a holding midfielder, which is where he would often be used when filling in for Pearson.

Rumours that Rangers are looking at Roofe if Morelos moves on.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we get any add on payments for Henry and Baptiste should Brentford get promoted?

Be shocked if we don’t have a clause for Shandon, who despite being highly rated by the fans is left out the squad today, be good if he gets on at Wembley, even if just for a few mins

Be shocked if we don’t have a clause for Shandon, who despite being highly rated by the fans is left out the squad today, be good if he gets on at Wembley, even if just for a few mins

He is injured....

Back
Top Bottom