Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Pfft - only because that's the club he did best at. And he was talking to a Luton newspaper of course!

He was OK but injured a lot with us, poor at Portsmouth and then went into non-league. So it was really a bit downhill from when he escaped from left Luton, you can see why he would have a soft spot for them.

another interview from a few weeks ago.

I don't remember him being the most popular of players, or perhaps that was Dean Morgan? Anyway, Craddock doesn't sound particularly bitter about his time here, more that he's accepted he got injured and moved on and finished his career.

Nah, as long as he gave 100% etc when playing for us, and I don't remember him being a shirker, I don't care. I'm sure we've had players in the reverse position.
It’s a time like Mooney when he went to Wyscumb and they were playing the scum and when interviewed he said he shouldn’t have left the scum, of course he shouldn’t have but I bet he didn’t give a s**t really as long as he got more money and if it hadn’t been for uncle Firoz being tight he would have stayed with us.

another interview from a few weeks ago.

I don't remember him being the most popular of players, or perhaps that was Dean Morgan? Anyway, Craddock doesn't sound particularly bitter about his time here, more that he's accepted he got injured and moved on and finished his career.

Would have been Dean Morgan I reckon, who was really quite selfish with the ball but had real ability was one of those who wasted it.

Wasn't he also used in a front 3? Normally on the right? Probably not his favourite position

From memory it was normally from the left, so you could see why that would be a little uncomfortable for him.

ungrateful t**t.

As a general rule I don't think we can really slag off any player who says they prefer another club over us, especially when they have no connection to the club other than playing for us and have fonder memories of playing somewhere else. If Beano turned around and said 'I'm a Shrewsbury fan and I hope they beat Oxford when they play' then you'd have a case, but not with someone who's faded into the background and become just one of many players that has played for us.

From memory it was normally from the left, so you could see why that would be a little uncomfortable for him.

As a general rule I don't think we can really slag off any player who says they prefer another club over us, especially when they have no connection to the club other than playing for us and have fonder memories of playing somewhere else. If Beano turned around and said 'I'm a Shrewsbury fan and I hope they beat Oxford when they play' then you'd have a case, but not with someone who's faded into the background and become just one of many players that has played for us.
It’s the way he put it, he’d rather have stayed and fought for his place. So he didn’t want to come then. Didn’t he have a falling out wirh the club? Pissed if because he was subbed or something like that? If that was what it was then he wasn’t good enough for us. He went to Pompey and hardly played for them.
Maybe Kemar Roofe if he had his time again may have a referee to stay with us

It’s the way he put it, he’d rather have stayed and fought for his place. So he didn’t want to come then. Didn’t he have a falling out wirh the club? Pissed if because he was subbed or something like that? If that was what it was then he wasn’t good enough for us. He went to Pompey and hardly played for them.
Maybe Kemar Roofe if he had his time again may have a referee to stay with us
Mate it was his job for a year or two, that’s all. Do you still love Hogg’s Paper despite not having worked there for 20 years?

Mate it was his job for a year or two, that’s all. Do you still love Hogg’s Paper despite not having worked there for 20 years?
I think he’s being belligerent to our club it’s as easy as that.
Also why did he move?.......money perhaps?

Did anyone find the ball from the penalty that Craddock took? The one where he made a fuss about being the player to take it, and then ballooned it over the bar.

Back
Top Bottom