Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Seeing as we're halfway through the season, I thought I'd give an update on some of the Class of 18/19:
Jon Obika (St Mirren) - Bottom of the SPL, but glad to see he can score somewhere (20 apps/5 goals)

Absolutely excellent post, but still couldn’t let it pass without...

St Mirren nowhere near bottom of SPL! Two wins and two places clear of the Jam who are utterly marooned at the foot and looking clueless!

Could this be the famed Obika Effect that we never quite witnessed at the Kass’...?

Absolutely excellent post, but still couldn’t let it pass without...

St Mirren nowhere near bottom of SPL! Two wins and two places clear of the Jam who are utterly marooned at the foot and looking clueless!

Could this be the famed Obika Effect that we never quite witnessed at the Kass’...?

Love seeing 3 words used together for the first time!

Watching George Baldock trying to defend against Liverpool. Not his strength. I’m sure Klopp has looked at Oxford this season and thought ‘that’s the team I want my team to emulate’ ?

Looks like Marvin Johnson is getting a bit of interest, Bournemouth the main rumour. Did we have a sell on?

Kyle Vassell, who played for us briefly in 2015, scored this absolute worldie today

Tyrone Marsh made "Team of the Day" in The Non-League paper.

@IMG_20200106_153230.jpgnonleaguepaper

Carlton Morris gone to MKD on loan from Norwich.
Wasn't he one of MApps first signings... supprised he's still a Norwich player... more loans than Wonga

No he didn’t play for us I don’t think, and I don’t think he ever played for Bournemouth but he was recalled from memory and went straight out on loan again.

He was signed as cover after Crocombe and Brown were both crocked briefly, but then Bournemouth had an injury crisis of their own and he was recalled after a couple of matches on the bench for us. He was a good keeper IIRC...

He was signed as cover after Crocombe and Brown were both crocked briefly, but then Bournemouth had an injury crisis of their own and he was recalled after a couple of matches on the bench for us. He was a good keeper IIRC...
Yes he was recalled and then sent out on loan somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom