Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Didn’t know JonJoe Kenny was at Schalke.
Yes he has scored one and made a few. Schalke are doing really well in the Bundesliga, and Schalke want to keep him.
I guess that as he was an Everton supporter, if he could get into their side he would like to return. Fair play to him going to play in Germany though.

Yes he has scored one and made a few. Schalke are doing really well in the Bundesliga, and Schalke want to keep him.
I guess that as he was an Everton supporter, if he could get into their side he would like to return. Fair play to him going to play in Germany though.

Yeah fair play to him. Lookman went over there as well from Everton. Very competitive is the Bundesliga. I just see they beat Union Berlin tonight.

Yeah fair play to him. Lookman went over there as well from Everton. Very competitive is the Bundesliga. I just see they beat Union Berlin tonight.
Yes Shalke are second (temporarily) in the Bundesliga.

If he has any sense, he'll make the move to Schalke permanent as he is a regular and wanted.

So James Clarke was playing for Walsall and is only 30.

Who is our oldest ex-player still playing league football?

What is the longest gap between an ex player playing for us and still playing league football ?

Just wondering as Mattie Taylor and James Clarke are really rolling back the years to our conference days.

Are you talking about players from the Youth Academy or are you talking about all players as Dannie Bulman is still going at 40 (iirc)?

• React
Reactions: MJB
So James Clarke was playing for Walsall and is only 30.

Who is our oldest ex-player still playing league football?

What is the longest gap between an ex player playing for us and still playing league football ?

Just wondering as Mattie Taylor and James Clarke are really rolling back the years to our conference days.

I’m sure I remember watching James Clarke get sent off against Bristol Rovers away but am I misremembering that or confusing him with Sam Long?

Are you talking about players from the Youth Academy or are you talking about all players as Dannie Bulman is still going at 40 (iirc)?

It was just a general rambling thought of remembering these players in the first team back in the conference days. You probably win with Dannie Bulman.

It was just a general rambling thought of remembering these players in the first team back in the conference days. You probably win with Dannie Bulman.

We might be seeing Alex Fisher on Wednesday, he's 29.

Back
Top Bottom