Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Joe Skarz is now playing for Kettering Town in the National north. He gave away a 93rd minute penalty at home to chester last night which earns Chester a 1-1 draw.
They also had ex Yellows player Marcus Kelly sent off.

Working in Sheffield last night, I was chatting to a couple of blades fans....both Lunny and Baldock are highly rated.

Think me enquiring about 'chippy 'confused em :sneaky:

the nearest one was about 2 miles away ... apparently ;)

Last edited:
The one thing I know about the Premierskip is that no-one can defend to save their lives.

Did we put a sell on fee for lundstram because I don’t think he won’t be at Sheffield Utd next season on this performance shame we never brought baldock

Lundstram playing well in front of the England manager...

Lundstram has now scored in each of England's top four divisions.
Can't think of many of our players or ex-players who hold that record (apart from John Aldridge obviously).

So he's staying then ?
After reading back again I realised that didn’t make sense lol ?? what I meant was he won’t be at Sheffield Utd next season on today’s performance also think how much we could of sold baldock for

After reading back again I realised that didn’t make sense lol ?? what I meant was he won’t be at Sheffield Utd next season on today’s performance also think how much we could of sold baldock for

We would never have sold him. Never.

Also, I seem to remember not that long ago people on here saying that they wouldn’t take Lundstram back for us as he doesn’t fit KR’s type of player ?

Only ever seen negative things from Sheffield fans about Lundstram so surprised he’s getting a game in the prem but fair play to him thought he looked a potential top flight player when he was here

Back
Top Bottom