Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Times reporting that, allegedly, Gary Monk inflated Marvin Johnson's worth to gain more money for his agent. I don't think Marvin thought himself overpriced.

If he can get one...3 goals in 29 apps last season in Lg2, 9 in 39 the season before in Conference...

I'll be very surprised if he can't get himself a club in the Conference considering how influential he was for Macclesfield in their promotion season..

Big piece on the Mercedes F1 team on the BBC site today...

Half way down it mentions they use a psychologist to help the company, Dr Ceri Evans. Decent centre-half for us back in the 90s.

Half way down it mentions they use a psychologist to help the company, Dr Ceri Evans. Decent centre-half for us back in the 90s.

an International player when he was at the Manor too ... for New Zealand

Yet more qualified than that, he is a forensic psychiatrist. Quite well known in ANZ academic circles, I was actually lectured by him when training as a psychiatrist in Melbourne, half a career ago.

Talk about being a fanboy...on two levels!

Tsun Dai has gone to Wolves for an undisclosed fee.

Did not picture him going to a Premier League club, even as part of their development squad!

Tsun Dai has gone to Wolves for an undisclosed fee.

Did not picture him going to a Premier League club, even as part of their development squad!
That's an amazing transfer.
If I was slightly cynical I wonder if sometimes the size of the Asian market plays a small part in some of these signings?

Back
Top Bottom