• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Steve Evans has already made nine signings - he always seems to buy quickly.

With Birmingham, Wrexham etc in league one next season I hope that Steve Evans Rotherham win it, in a world where there is talk of that match taking place in the US I just want the most league one of partnerships to prevail.

That and if we do stay up they are likely to take up a relegation place the next season.

With Birmingham, Wrexham etc in league one next season I hope that Steve Evans Rotherham win it, in a world where there is talk of that match taking place in the US I just want the most league one of partnerships to prevail.

That and if we do stay up they are likely to take up a relegation place the next season.
I want Birmingham and Wrexham to both have crap seasons. Birmingham, because their owners are American twats. Wrexham because they are buying their way up the leagues.

I want Birmingham and Wrexham to both have crap seasons. Birmingham, because their owners are American twats. Wrexham because they are buying their way up the leagues.

I would hope they’re investigated over potent financial irregularities.

Billy Bodin could be set to join Swindon, according to his old man.
I am a little surprised that Bristol Rovers aren't interested ( or some team like Exeter).
Swin*** seem to be a bit of a shambles at the moment (Austin was slating them ).
Come on Billy stay in L1!

Back
Top Bottom