Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Shandon Baptiste starting for Brentford vs Wolves in the Premier League today. Early kick off on BT Sport if anyone wants to watch him.
Feel sorry for the lad, having to settle for Premier League football after we didn’t make that loan move that someone said could be an option in the summer. Then again, as several people pointed out, he probably wouldn’t get in our team anyway. Great character from the lad to begin clawing his way back after such a rejection.

Chin up, Shandon!

Shandon Baptiste starting for Brentford vs Wolves in the Premier League today. Early kick off on BT Sport if anyone wants to watch him.
BT? Dances with Wolves is on channel 5.

Feel sorry for the lad, having to settle for Premier League football after we didn’t make that loan move that someone said could be an option in the summer. Then again, as several people pointed out, he probably wouldn’t get in our team anyway. Great character from the lad to begin clawing his way back after such a rejection.

Chin up, Shandon!
Just been sent off. I always knew he wasn’t as good as Mark Sykes. I’ve said it a hundred times.

I think they've given him a top from the bottom of the lost property bag.

Back
Top Bottom