Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

In other news, Brandon Barker must of had a full comb-over when playing for us, I'm just watching him playing Centre Midfield for Rangers vs Tranmare and he is almost completely bald.
I noticed with us he had a receding hairline, and he did pretty well to cover it up. Like him I've pretty much lost all my hair in my 20s, and it's not a great feeling. Best thing I can advise is for him to shave it all off, embrace the baldness and cultivate a strong collection of hats.

I noticed with us he had a receding hairline, and he did pretty well to cover it up. Like him I've pretty much lost all my hair in my 20s, and it's not a great feeling. Best thing I can advise is for him to shave it all off, embrace the baldness and cultivate a strong collection of hats.
Yes, I reckon fully shaved definitely looks much better than trying to conceal it.

Gavin Whyte not in the Cardiff squad at all today as far as I can see. Not sure if he's injured or heading off.

I still think he'd be a better player to go for than Barker. Much more consistent. Surely if Wednesday are in for him, we should have a chance!!.

In other news, Brandon Barker must of had a full comb-over when playing for us, I'm just watching him playing Centre Midfield for Rangers vs Tranmare and he is almost completely bald, in the Professor Chris Whitty mould.
His hair was mentioned a while back,
Lewis Mayo or Glen Middleton both have a lot to prove,and more potential.

I still think he'd be a better player to go for than Barker. Much more consistent. Surely if Wednesday are in for him, we should have a chance!!.

In other news, Brandon Barker must of had a full comb-over when playing for us, I'm just watching him playing Centre Midfield for Rangers vs Tranmare and he is almost completely bald, in the Professor Chris Whitty mould.

Hylton-esque.

Jordan Rhodes returns to Huddersfield after nine years, from Sheffield Wednesday.

from the Athletic ... Nathan Holland was at West Ham all last season but didn't play a game.

"Nathan Holland started the pre-season friendlies against Dundee and Northampton, and staff have noticed a noticeable difference in the muscle he has put on. He has had interest from Championship and League One sides but is waiting to see if he will feature in Moyes’ plans."

Roofe is up for UEFA goal of the season!
Dan Agyei's beauty against the scum scandalously overlooked again.

Large

Back
Top Bottom