Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

I reckon Graham will be off in the summer to a club paying more as clubs are showing interest apparently.
Doesn't surprise me given his form this season. He's a good player; I just think we can do better and I wasn't particularly happy with his second stint with us. Felt like he cared more about himself than the team.

What did people think of Robbie Cundy's performance? He's had quite a journey since leaving us.
Thought he had a good game. Kept Matty quiet, scored a good goal, but much like the rest of the defence struggled with the strength and pace of Agyei (and the strength of Winnall too!). Decent L1 CB.

Doesn't surprise me given his form this season. He's a good player; I just think we can do better and I wasn't particularly happy with his second stint with us. Felt like he cared more about himself than the team.

Thought he had a good game. Kept Matty quiet, scored a good goal, but much like the rest of the defence struggled with the strength and pace of Agyei (and the strength of Winnall too!). Decent L1 CB.
Its a shame we let him go. Love the local lads

Seems a slightly strange move although job security seems the main driving force rather than actually the playing side. Thought he might get a chance at least one level up tbh
He has had offers from league clubs, including this January, but yes I sense there is a whole lot more to his decision process than purely the level in the pyramid alone.
Hopefully the academy role will also set him up nicely for the future too

Ain't nobody like Chey Dunkley gives away the penalty that sees him and Wednesday relegated.

Ain't nobody like Chey Dunkley gives away the penalty that sees him and Wednesday relegated.
The pundits were praising him, but I thought he was poor, albeit just back from injury.
Always looks to have a mistake in him for me.

Liam Sercombe on the scoresheet for Cheltenham today along with no hoper Sam Smith. They look destined for the League 2 title.

The pundits were praising him, but I thought he was poor, albeit just back from injury.
Always looks to have a mistake in him for me.
He was praised by one pundit, then the other one mentioned the penalty and kinda shut him down 🤣

He looked very dodgy.

Retained lists starting to appear across the leagues and a few ex-Oxford players featuring.

Luke McCormick has been offered a non-playing role at Plymouth Argyle.

Joe Riley and Jake Wright are released by Mansfield Town.

Cristian Montano is released by Port Vale.

James Clarke and Cameron Norman are released by Walsall.

Retained lists starting to appear across the leagues and a few ex-Oxford players featuring.

Luke McCormick has been offered a non-playing role at Plymouth Argyle.

Joe Riley and Jake Wright are released by Mansfield Town.

Cristian Montano is released by Port Vale.

James Clarke and Cameron Norman are released by Walsall.
One of our more bizarre recruitments in recent years. Bought from non-league. Parachuted into the team, played decent enough. Newspaper article on him looking forward to the Man City cup game, then dropped from said game, never played again and offloaded to Walsall in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom