Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Apparently NuclearDog aka Jamie Cassidy once had a spell with us. Can't see him on RageOnline database.
(ex Liverpool youth player jailed for 13 years and three months for drugs and money laundering)

Apparently NuclearDog aka Jamie Cassidy once had a spell with us. Can't see him on RageOnline database.
(ex Liverpool youth player jailed for 13 years and three months for drugs and money laundering)

The article mentions Oxford but the photo is from his time at Cambridge (which is not mentioned in the article text).

I think they've gotten it wrong.

The article mentions Oxford but the photo is from his time at Cambridge (which is not mentioned in the article text).

I think they've gotten it wrong.
Yes I think you're right. In other articles (and the picture) it mentions and shows Cambridge United. I was wondering if he was one of those players who sometimes come in and train without the club ever announcing it, or as A Triallist. As I think our U-23 / development squads have been quietly disbanded a few years ago it's not like he might have been in one of them.

Yes I think you're right. In other articles (and the picture) it mentions and shows Cambridge United. I was wondering if he was one of those players who sometimes come in and train without the club ever announcing it, or as A Triallist. As I think our U-23 / development squads have been quietly disbanded a few years ago it's not like he might have been in one of them.

If he was a trialist, then it would have been the summer of 1999. Before the U-23s/development squad era.

Ever-present in this thread, Jeff Lo's illustrious career cropped up today in "Wikipedia Footballer".

Cue a spike in searches for his bottom on YouTube...

Gifted-but-lazy ex-U Dave Kitson has become manager of Nauru 🇳🇷.

Hell of a challenge. They have a population less than half that of San Marino.

Basically doing a similar thing to a chap called Paul Watson who coached the Pohnpei national team and then wrote a book about it - great read too.

He also scored twice for Caversham United at the weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom