National News The BBC

You mena like the kippers did with Nigel Farage?

Saved the Tory party bacon - they have a lot to thank ol' pied piper Nige for...leading all those swivels eyes over the cliff for them ;)

You see Nige served his purpose, he got the referendum squarely on the table by scaring the :poop: out of the "establishment".
Said establishment & Remain thought they could get away with it but the EU election results made them realise that there was no way "out".
That silent army of reasonable people who had seen what the EU has morphed into compared to what we joined.
Well informed, experienced and get out and vote .... ignore us at your peril. ;)

You see Nige served his purpose, he got the referendum squarely on the table by scaring the :poop: out of the "establishment".
Said establishment & Remain thought they could get away with it but the EU election results made them realise that there was no way "out".
That silent army of reasonable people who had seen what the EU has morphed into compared to what we joined.
Well informed, experienced and get out and vote .... ignore us at your peril. ;)
Liars gonna lie.

No, that`s just a tweet.
It`s not evidence of anything except the persons opinion....... we all have them.
And 'the person' is..... drumroll.... Professor of Economics at King's College London!

And 'the person' is..... drumroll.... Professor of Economics at King's College London!

So?

He`s describing the journalists that simplify the news. EG: "The nations credit card" ................which it isn`t.

That`s dumbing down for the thick folk not BBC bias.

It`s what comes of being "inclusive for all" a bit of a lefty, liberal thing....... :)

Not bothered what he`s frothing about now.
Purpose served so it`s back to "not particularly interesting person" status for Nige.

In the interests of bio-security said folk in inflatables should be returned to mainland Europe, last place of safety for them where they are free to move around a huge land mass. (y)
Not Europe’s problem once they leave their borders.
Seeing that this Country voted to leave Europe, you can’t then blame asylum seekers for wanting to do the same.
Maybe they also get excited over an unexplainable concept of sovereignty?

Not Europe’s problem once they leave their borders.
Seeing that this Country voted to leave Europe, you can’t then blame asylum seekers for wanting to do the same.
Maybe they also get excited over an unexplainable concept of sovereignty?
One of the common, intentional conflations made by remainers. Nobody voted to leave Europe.

With his spurious and tenuous examples QR has convinced me more than ever that there is a left wing bias at the BBC.

One of the common, intentional conflations made by remainers. Nobody voted to leave Europe.
Geographically of course you’ve right. You can’t actually separate a Country from a Continent.
Even if there was a sizeable shift in the tech tonic plates, and we did physically leave Europe, nothing would change politically regardless of our position with the EU.
I think everyone’s clear that Brexit’s a political decision and not a geographical one - well at least I hope they are 😕

Goodness me, you do talk some guff!

Reasonable people? - Do me a favour 🤣

This is the swivel-eyed extremist version of Brexiteer that Nige did a good job of prising the majority of from the Tory party well ahead of the referendum.

You know...those ones who believed all the anti-EU horseshit written in Boris' articles when he was Times "special envoy" to Brussels (or whatever made-up title they gave him - chief liar, would have been accurate).

And then all that latter horseshit about the invasion of 80 million Turks....or the EU Army....and other such nonsense about sunlit uplands (and something about unicorns that defecate gold bars and urinate liquid diamonds) that normal, reasonable people (such as yourself, I assume) would NEVER swallow...no siree;)

Given that the winning margin was so tight...I think we can safely say that it was purely the Brexit looneys who won the victory for you more reasonable types....that and Camoron and Gideon (Dumb and Dumber) choosing to fall into the trap of saying why it would be shite if we left, rather why it might be a good idea to stay....

As a result, John Redwood, Neil Hamilton and Mark Francois are your rather creepy collection of uncles (as opposed to Bob), with Nadine Dorres and Liz Truss being your rather looney, afternoon sherry-binge drinking type aunts🤣 (who in no way resemble Fanny).

And wow.....what a glorious (sorry, pyrrhic) victory you have won.....enjoy your moment in the sunlit uplands...before the local farmer smothers them in more shite.

• React
Reactions: QR
My favourite BBC left wing bias story comes from Greg Dyke when he became Director General.

(I wasn't there and it was reported elsewhere in the media, so not sure if it counts as "evidence" from someone on the forum.)

He went into the large BBC news room - not sure it probably had 50 plus journalists, maybe a100? - and asked "What papers do you people here read? Let's have a show of hands"

"Times?" About 80% of hands went up.
"Telegraph?" About 60%
"Mirror?" About 60%
"Express?" About 20%
"Daily Mail?" Widespread titters of laughter and about 5 hands went up
"Guardian?" About 90% of hands went up.

His obvious comment along the lines of "How does that equate with the public we're meant to serve?"

Please feel free to correct %'s.

Goodness me, you do talk some guff!

Reasonable people? - Do me a favour 🤣

This is the swivel-eyed extremist version of Brexiteer that Nige did a good job of prising the majority of from the Tory party well ahead of the referendum.

You know...those ones who believed all the anti-EU horseshit written in Boris' articles when he was Times "special envoy" to Brussels (or whatever made-up title they gave him - chief liar, would have been accurate).

And then all that latter horseshit about the invasion of 80 million Turks....or the EU Army....and other such nonsense about sunlit uplands (and something about unicorns that defecate gold bars and urinate liquid diamonds) that normal, reasonable people (such as yourself, I assume) would NEVER swallow...no siree;)

Given that the winning margin was so tight...I think we can safely say that it was purely the Brexit looneys who won the victory for you more reasonable types....that and Camoron and Gideon (Dumb and Dumber) choosing to fall into the trap of saying why it would be shite if we left, rather why it might be a good idea to stay....

As a result, John Redwood, Neil Hamilton and Mark Francois are your rather creepy collection of uncles (as opposed to Bob), with Nadine Dorres and Liz Truss being your rather looney, afternoon sherry-binge drinking type aunts🤣 (who in no way resemble Fanny).

And wow.....what a glorious (sorry, pyrrhic) victory you have won.....enjoy your moment in the sunlit uplands...before the local farmer smothers them in more shite.

Exactly what the establishment did..... insults and belittling.

That little pen in the voting booth is a mighty weapon.

:)

Exactly what the establishment did..... insults and belittling.

That little pen in the voting booth is a mighty weapon.

:)
You said it yourself on another thread, no system is foolproof[emoji6]

Insults and belittling from the establishment?

I'm guessing the irony of that statement is lost on you given who is in power and is actually the face of "the establisment" and given the insulting and belittling lies they've told to get there[emoji848]

Back
Top Bottom