EPL Everton v Pool

Horror tackle on Thiago, Almost a leg break!
He was lucky. Bit less lucky was Van Dijk after the knee-high scissor challenge from Pickford - even following the offside that should be a red card.

To be fair, Pickford also made a world class save at 1-2 which ultimately helped them get a point.

The offside call on Mane to deny Liverpool's injury time winner though, deary me. Makes me glad we don't play in a league that uses VAR. The hair on his knuckle was offside.

Ridiculous as it is again the frame rate so badly positioned lines. Liverpool got done twice today, Pickford should have gone and that goal should have stood.
With Pickford sent off the sub goalie wouldn't have hashed that!

It was offside...........what do people want??? ok it was close so we'll give the goal????

It was offside...........what do people want??? ok it was close so we'll give the goal????

It was too close to tell if it was on or off for the technology as the frame rate isn't sufficient to be accurate to tell if it was or wasn't. The margin of error is too large therefore as the original on field decision was goal as the lino didn't flag so it should have stood.

dc4b85f967c5f3b572d5d5a770026c42.jpg

And people wonder why they are hated so much.

Captain of England coming out with that. More disgraceful than the two calls he is talking about.

it was close but it was decided it was OFFSIDE.....now will the plastic scousers please button it ffs

it was close but it was decided it was OFFSIDE.....now will the plastic scousers please button it ffs

Plastic scouser or thick racist? I know who I'd rather have, and it ain't you!!

I've always maintained decisions should have remained with the match officials, if Fergie wasn't forever blaming officials and players always in their face and those things had been dealt with all this nonsense could have been avoided. let's be blunt some commentators still refer to fergie time as though it was a joke.
no officials intends to make mistakes it's human error and but for the constant replays from all angles by tv trying to prove why it wasn't a goal etc and to justify the money they pay the pundits the game would not be in such a state.
VAR is just a circus for tv and should be sent to the scrap heap along with the sat dishes and let the game return to the fans

It was too close to tell if it was on or off for the technology as the frame rate isn't sufficient to be accurate to tell if it was or wasn't. The margin of error is too large therefore as the original on field decision was goal as the lino didn't flag so it should have stood.
And how can a camera tell 100% exactly when the original passer’s boot makes contact with the ball?

Back
Top Bottom