Everton Under-23 Coach David Unsworth wanted by the Oxford United.

Why not make Unsworth and Faz joint managers/coach. Faz can be the manager hard nut and Unsworth can coach. Jointly pick team.

Getting excited by this. Wasn't too impressed initially but didn't realise he has such a good reputation bringing through young players. Would suit our model perfectly. Anyone know if he brought Lunny, Ledson etc through at Everton?

Getting excited by this. Wasn't too impressed initially but didn't realise he has such a good reputation bringing through young players. Would suit our model perfectly. Anyone know if he brought Lunny, Ledson etc through at Everton?

I believe so, although him and Ledson had a falling out before Ledson came to us. Also JJK.

If Unsworth was responsible for Lundstrum and Ledson coming here to try and make a career for themselves,then as a young manager shouldn't he do the same thing.Im not saying it has to be us but surely we must have some attraction.

Simon Grayson I reckon will go to Barnsley and get sacked at the end of the season.
I think Unsworth is Oxford bound....just wish it’d happen soon

Simon Grayson I reckon will go to Barnsley and get sacked at the end of the season.
I think Unsworth is Oxford bound....just wish it’d happen soon
Aslong as it happens this week then it's fine. No point appointing a manager when prep for a game has started. Players will be trained by Faz and Allan for this week although it would be nice for the new manager to get a few sessions to watch and learn about individual players.

Aslong as it happens this week then it's fine. No point appointing a manager when prep for a game has started. Players will be trained by Faz and Allan for this week although it would be nice for the new manager to get a few sessions to watch and learn about individual players.

in the initial days and first game he will be guided by faz re team selection anyway

i trust he didn't do what many do and leave with 10 to go

Back
Top Bottom