League One Evans Sacked

As I posted on the other thread, I think Peterborough is the sort of job that would suit MApp.

Progressive Chairman who is not afraid to back his manager in the market, particularly in bringing through younger players from other clubs. I would be very envious if he went there.

As for us appointing Evans, firstly we don't currently have a vacancy, and secondly if we did it would be an own goal of catastrophic proportions if our owners allowed that despicable man anywhere near our club.

I don’t like him but I can’t argue with the results he gets. He has a us-against-the-world mentality that endears himself to his own fans and makes others hate him. I still don’t like him for his dodgy dealings when Boston manager.

However I don’t think he could sort out our current problems. Our issues stem from the chaos above KR and his management team. You could have Alex Ferguson here and he’d struggle to work under the disorderly conduct of Tiger and co.

Loathesome individualS who needs a big budget to succeed. No way would I like him anyway near our club.
Here Here - even if that does make me a snowflake
I had the misfortune to be sat near the dugout when they managed a visiting side, and was the most unpleasant afternoon I have ever spent at the Kassam, everything about them just stank

Here Here - even if that does make me a snowflake
I had the misfortune to be sat near the dugout when they managed a visiting side, and was the most unpleasant afternoon I have ever spent at the Kassam, everything about them just stank[/QUOTE]
those suffering from obesity or those who are more overweight than average do need to pay special attention to personal hygiene , especially if theyll be in a stressful situation ( such as a football match)

All the Mr Matey in the world wouldn't clean those two up

After the Boston scam, he escaped jail by claiming he had a dodgy ticker. Then carries on as a football manager, not a sedate role. Should have been banned from football for life.

After the Boston scam, he escaped jail by claiming he had a dodgy ticker. Then carries on as a football manager, not a sedate role. Should have been banned from football for life.
I forgot about Boston.
Yes he's always been awful. The only slight disappointment is that it was very entertaining hearing the Evans chants from the OM stand

What is strange though he doesn't have a problem getting players to sign for him. In the summer he signed about 10 players.
Jamie Cook must have enjoyed playing for him. When he first left Oxford, he joined Boston, under Evans, then joined him at Crawley. He then came back to Oxford and he then went back to Crawley (presumably after not seeing eye to eye with Wilder)

Back
Top Bottom