Erick and the Election

This is massive I'm so optomistic right now, this guy is the real deal and I think we're going places, fingers crossed.

Maybe DE really was selling in the clubs best interest with these guys coming on board?! I know many fans are pessimistic by nature, and we've been let down in the past, but these are seriously rich and don't appear to just be popping in for one end of season game!!

It's not the only exposure going on...if the comments on Instagram are to be understood (and my Indonesian is a tad rusty, I admit)...

galaks.ind
HELLO PARA PRIA !![emoji112]
Kami ada solusi terbaik nih untuk mengatasi masalah kejantanan pria [emoji652][emoji652]:
[emoji954]Stamina Pria
[emoji954]Ejakulasi Dini & Disfungsi ereksi
[emoji954]Memperpanjang Mr.p
[emoji954]Memperbesar Mr.p
[emoji954]Gairah Sex ,DLL
Untuk konsultasi lebih lanjut chat

When do we get our Gairah Sex, then?

Maybe DE really was selling in the clubs best interest with these guys coming on board?! I know many fans are pessimistic by nature, and we've been let down in the past, but these are seriously rich and don't appear to just be popping in for one end of season game!!

So numerous WUP's and late payment of staff shouldn't be read into too much, but one post on Instagram should.

Anyway, I really hope you're right and they are here for the long run and bring success to the club.

Posts on Instagram and flying visits mean nothing until hard cash is made available: money for player retention; money for new players; money for keeping up with HMRC and staff wages; money for a new stadium etc etc.
Not optimistic or pessimistic, just realistic.

Posts on Instagram and flying visits mean nothing until hard cash is made available: money for player retention; money for new players; money for keeping up with HMRC and staff wages; money for a new stadium etc etc.
Not optimistic or pessimistic, just realistic.
Or some honest, realistic views on their plans and vision. Not the candyfloss bullshit that seems to surround them thus far.

I know sweet Felicity Arkwright about Instagram but that pic of Thohir has got almost 59,000 likes !

Talk about increasing the exposure of the club’s brand.
well, that and being seen by his 701000 followers. He does seem to have some devoted followers - one of the comments on the post reads "Love you sir. Man of the year for me after Mr President"

Just hope the board meeting was productive and give us fans something to look forward to.

I wouldn't put too much hope into this, I think things will stay pretty much the same.

I understand that to be the case, LR.

They also didn't just fly in and jet out again. Another important point.

I know the club (NMcW) is on a one man crusade to get us a new ground but seeing as this was the first visit to The Kassam, I really do hope, that Erick and the others, saw that we have a three sided stadium, that with a bit of TLC, a bit of work, opening up the area above the East Stand, building a 4th stand, filling in corners with whatever is going to make them money, is worth serious consideration of staying put. I just don't see them hanging around for 6 years to see a new stadium built and ready to move in.

Don't under-estimate, that these chaps (and their entourage) have traveled from all around the world to watch little Oxford play Doncaster Rovers. I'm a tad more optimistic than I have been.

I think, if you include funds they have access to, it's a lot more than 10bn.

Personally I'd be very surprised if Grenoble Road is much more than a makeweight in whatever transaction is being planned.

As for optimism, let's hope the crumbs left on the table are enough to secure OUFC in a tenancy that allows it to generate enough additional revenue to support a championship side.

So numerous WUP's and late payment of staff shouldn't be read into too much, but one post on Instagram should.

Anyway, I really hope you're right and they are here for the long run and bring success to the club.
At least they stepped over the threshold, unlike some considerably less well off people.

Back
Top Bottom