Erick and the Election

I think we all know that we could renew for 25 years, but neither us nor Firoka would want a stadium sat there for 20 years empty if another ground is built. Considering the size of the site, I am sure Firoka would, for a fee, allow us out and knock it down.

I would be surprised if that is the only scenario, I think these guys are more adept businessmen than the sock less one.
Maybe, but I think that is what Kassam is *obliged* to offer. From where I am sitting, if he has the choice between compromising in some way to allow us more flexibility and knocking the thing down, getting rid of all the Firoka staff involved and making a fortune building houses, then I know which option I think he'll go for!

Maybe, but I think that is what Kassam is *obliged* to offer. From where I am sitting, if he has the choice between compromising in some way to allow us more flexibility and knocking the thing down, getting rid of all the Firoka staff involved and making a fortune building houses, then I know which option I think he'll go for!
Everyone has an opinion. (y)

3 Pemain Indonesia yang Bisa Diajak Erick Thohir Gabung Oxford United

Firstly, I don't know how valid this information is. Therefore, it needs to be verified…
The main gist of the video is Indonesian businessman brought shares at OUFC. 3 Indonesian players rumoured to be linked in a move to OUFC
BTW: I don’t understand Bahasa well

I found the linked YouTube video in Singapore, whilst trying to look for highlights of yesterday’s FA cup game.
Honestly, I didn’t know much about him.
There are over a dozen of media reports which mirrors which this report. All in Bahasa & located throughout Indonesia.

Good investigative skillz! I don't think we should read much into the number of media reports saying the same thing though - I think we all know how things get repeated on (social) media. I remember a couple of occasions when rumours started on here, were picked up elsewhere and then people on here noted the info elsewhere and came back to say the rumour had been confirmed by other sources!
On the point though, I don't know enough about the standard of Indonesian football to say whether having a few players (presumably for the U23s) from there might be a good move or not. Anyone?

Good investigative skillz! I don't think we should read much into the number of media reports saying the same thing though - I think we all know how things get repeated on (social) media. I remember a couple of occasions when rumours started on here, were picked up elsewhere and then people on here noted the info elsewhere and came back to say the rumour had been confirmed by other sources!
On the point though, I don't know enough about the standard of Indonesian football to say whether having a few players (presumably for the U23s) from there might be a good move or not. Anyone?
I think Indonesia has the highest amount of football fans in the world.
Base on being forth in population and not having another major sport of interest.
Currently (and in the past), nationally; massively underachieving & domestically, their full structed pyramid leagues are below par. Their leagues lack consistency & has required rebranding due to corruption issues. Yet, there are players on a few bob.
The attendees of live local football are good. In the evenings, a guesstimate of 20-30 million people watches live European league football.
Yes, there is licensed broadcasting rights that are applied & followed. But a massive majority view the Prem via unlicensed streams.

If we do get promoted & happened to sign Indo player(s) that merited first team. Hundreds of Thousands of fans, would spring up out of South East Asia.
However, I can’t see us rolling around in profits of jersey sells there, due to the number of quite well-made fake replicas wore there. Particularly, the Prem teams.

Back
Top Bottom