World Cup England V Andorra 5/9/2021

Think Saka is going to be a top player such a young lad with a sensible head on his shoulders

Andorra
Gibraltar
Liechtenstein
Faroe Islands
San Marino
Luxembourg
Malta

They should have there own little tournament, a battle of the minnows. I’d probably watch that!

All they are at the moment is cannon fodder.

These teams really shouldn’t be in qualifying matches abit like San Marino it’s makes a joke of it really

Completely agree. These matches don’t interest me in the slightest. You know the result beforehand, you know England will have at least 3/4 possession, you know the England keeper will perhaps make a token save after 80 minutes and you know that we will generally toil for half hour before opening the scoring and the opponent will then just fold.

I no longer watch these games, they are so tedious and beyond boring.

Andorra
Gibraltar
Liechtenstein
Faroe Islands
San Marino
Luxembourg
Malta

They should have there own little tournament, a battle of the minnows. I’d probably watch that!

All they are at the moment is cannon fodder.

They do in the Nations League. It’s a competition that pits nations against sides who are their equals.

UEFA qualifying for the Euros and WC really could be shaken up to omit these kind of fixtures. Who do they benefit when you could fit all of Andorra’s population in Wembley and still have 13k seats to spare?

Back
Top Bottom