England fans in Amsterdam

What a bunch of imbeciles. Jeez. Some so-called fans really do let us down.

Interesting to see how they behave in Russia. In bed before 8:30pm I imagine, camomile and all.

What a bunch of imbeciles. Jeez. Some so-called fans really do let us down.

Interesting to see how they behave in Russia. In bed before 8:30pm I imagine, camomile and all.

They will get ripped to pieces by the Russians. The Russian ultras have been in training for it since France

It may be a crass generalisation but England fans in general seem more moronic than club fans. I’d happily have a chat with an opposition supporter before a game and wish them well for the season afterwards, however that seems beyond the capabilities of England fans.

Drinking, singing, a bit of revelry is fine – throwing other people’s property in the canals, soaking tourists and locals in beer. If there wasn’t a game on, would there be any sort of tolerance of this? It’s dim-witted.

Seeing England fans head to Wembley seems to be down to three demographics for me – kids with dads, 40-50 year old fat men and an ever decreasing group of spotty, skinny late teen/early twenties Stone Island clad ‘lads’. You just don’t see the generation that grew up on Fantasy Football and got hooked on England at Euro ’96 at games anymore. Who can blame them when the good humour that surrounded England has been replaced by the yobbish behaviour, '10 German bombers' songs and slurs against Muslims seen in Amsterdam?

They will get ripped to pieces by the Russians. The Russian ultras have been in training for it since France
saw that on TV ...complete with post practice fighting sauna and crayfish bonding sessions :unsure:

When I lived abroad I used to feel ashamed when the so called Engurland fans were in town. All it takes is a few brain dead bottom feeders to start and the whole nation gets blamed.

The Russians, both police and "ultras" will tear them to pieces and then lock them up in their finest establishments.

I wouldn't go if you paid me. Not that the world cup should be taking place in Russia anyway.

The jolly boys day out mentality. These idiots would be the first to complain if one of their own had beer poured over them and kick off royally at whoever did it.

Ah the honourable England fan, who would never attack an innocent or 'shirter'.

It's this knobhead behaviour that makes all England fans seem fair game to the Russians.

Just a bit of high jinx, mainly lads in their early twenties on their first trip abroad .
No different to what happens in the summer months in magaluf, sunny beach etc ..
I'm not saying it's right by the way , been there and done it .

Who says the boat wasn’t full of English fans, you load of whiter than whites should look back.

100 fans arrested in Amsterdam. Clearly they can't take their booze or travelling abroad. Morons

Back
Top Bottom