England fans in Amsterdam

i dont understand why such a big deal about english fans really there are loads of other countries with alot worse fans yet they are never given media time .

i dont understand why such a big deal about english fans really there are loads of other countries with alot worse fans yet they are never given media time .

Because we live in England. And if that were my son/dad/mate on the telly I’d be seriously embarrassed. “High jinx” my a**e.

Because we live in England. And if that were my son/dad/mate on the telly I’d be seriously embarrassed. “High jinx” my a**e.
yes i agree point im making does the media in other countries like russia italy etc cover their fans behavior like ours i doubt it .

yes i agree point im making does the media in other countries like russia italy etc cover their fans behavior like ours i doubt it .

That wasn’t the point you were making though. You asked “why such a big deal?”

I can’t say for certain but I’m pretty sure they do. Croatia recently had to play a qualifier behind closed doors due to fan misbehaviour. I’d be surprised if they didn’t cover their fans behaviour as part of the wider discussion about that game.

The point of my post was not a compare-and-contrast with other nations. It was criticism of utterly obnoxious, disrespectful, moronic behaviour by a select group of England fans who seem to think that soaking tourists in beer and throwing other peoples’ property into canals is in some way acceptable. What other countries do is beside the point here.

Agreed, those that took part in that trouble need to have a good look at themselves. Total a**e holes picking on innocent people while hiding in a gang. Embarrassing!

Back
Top Bottom