ENG v GER

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
I missed this thread but can it be summarised by the following: Bazzer saying Kane is crap, shouldn't start, should be subbed etc?

Ok, Kane scored, what else did he do, NOTHING, world class,worse player on the pitch. Hear Sutton United need a striker, he may make there bench.
Sterling and Saka and good saves by Pickering as well as a bad miss by Muller Got them through.

It’s going to be interesting all U.K. residents flying to Italy habe to self isolate for 5 days

I missed this thread but can it be summarised by the following: Bazzer saying Kane is crap, shouldn't start, should be subbed etc?
He was for 80 mins a good pass out for sterling’s goal and a strikers goal for himself but what about the other 80 mins? He was to lethargic and didn’t seem to have any pace.

Look, Southgate has a philosophy about international football. He and his team have analysed the game and have worked out a formula that works. It’s possession based, minimises risk and is careful but it works. They’ve beaten Germany who are the masters at international football.

I’m so glad that he’s patient when we’re not. The team don’t rush and he doesn’t rush. It doesn’t have to perfect. It’s has to be about winning. It’s clinical when it needs to be. No more blind charges running at the opposition and hoping for the best. It’s data led and metronomic.

Balls to you if you can’t watch it or moan about it. You have no right to bask in these moments of you’ve done nothing but criticise. Believe in the plan, the system, the players and the management. This is a big result.
Easy to say now 😉

No, it was brilliant. Muller's miss was as key as Grealish's world class cameo. Yesterday's man v tomorrow's man. That's football. Could be an 'Italy' v Italy final.

Ok, Kane scored, what else did he do, NOTHING, world class,worse player on the pitch. Hear Sutton United need a striker, he may make there bench.
Sterling and Saka and good saves by Pickering as well as a bad miss by Muller Got them through.
Surely questioning what else a striker did apart from score the second goal in a historic win in in the Euro's is like questioning what else a pilot did apart from land a plane, it is pretty fecking important!

If he scores the winning goal in each game I don't care.

Also, just as well Southgate didn't sub Kane.
Not good enough you have to play for 90 mins not 10 mins irrespective yes he made and scored but what else? Nothing is it a luxury we can afford?

Funny old game.
It is, but it would be nice if Kane played all 90 mins rather than 10 and Sterling yes he played almost 90 mins but I thought he was supposed to have pace and does he realise it might be easier to pass than take on 3/4 players and lose the ball.

We usually have ex footballer from competing nations as pundits. Which ex England players are currently on screens across the world?

• React
Reactions: m
Back
Top Bottom