Enfield v OUFC 31st July Friendly

Made-in-Jericho

Does anyone have info on this game as I’ve not seen it mentioned and all the OM reports keep saying there are no more friendlies??!!
It’s on Enfield’s site and a friend of mine here in Essex is an Enfield fan and keen to take me along.

First I have heard about that, maybe it's a behind closed doors game?

Under 23's won 1-0 against Brentford B team. Hopkins scored for us.
Whyte, Napa, Baptiste, Carroll, Long, Lopes, Little all played plus a trailist.

Believe Robinson said the team are at Bisham Abbey Monday and Tuesday. Could it be a training game over there, before they move up to ST George's Park on Wednesday.

Club keeping this result under wraps!
Strong team: Stevens,Norman,Taylor,Raglan,Johnson,Napa Baptiste,Little, Whyte,Carroll, Lopes.

Losing 6-1
Look on the Enfield Town FC website. Their author is being generous to Oxford's contribution! I think an issue on the M25 delayed the team significantly but that cannot be used as an excuse we were completely out played.

Strong team: Stevens,Norman,Taylor,Raglan,Johnson,Napa Baptiste,Little, Whyte,Carroll, Lopes.
Pretty goood indicator of who will/wont be playing on Saturday then....
...suggests: Eastwood, McMahon, Garbett, 2 of Mous/Dickie/Nelson, 2 of Carruthers/Brannigan/Ruffs, Henry, Hall, Mackie, Obika.
Bench: Shearer, Norman, 3rd CB, 3rd CM, Napa, Baptiste/Little, Smith

Pretty goood indicator of who will/wont be playing on Saturday then....
...suggests: Eastwood, McMahon, Garbett, 2 of Mous/Dickie/Nelson, 2 of Carruthers/Brannigan/Ruffs, Henry, Hall, Mackie, Obika.
Bench: Shearer, Norman, 3rd CB, 3rd CM, Napa, Baptiste/Little, Smith

Nelson a given, Shirley?

Back
Top Bottom