End of the world...or unseasonable weather

Which half of that gloriously contradictory statement is true then?
I obviously mean the forore whipped up by the fools who are talking bollox about "climate change".....what happened to "global warming"?? the same idiots who want a peoples vote talking sh#t as usual

It's brilliant to have a fully qualified meteorologist on the site Cassox. So glad you are here to reassure us with your well reasoned and fact filled rebuttals of the 'forore' (whatever that is!) whipped up by a cabal of remainer-voting, foolish idiot scientists. Puts my mind at rest.

My footprint’s shocking, but that’s from air travel. I live in Western Australia where only 2 million people live within a radius of 2000km so it’s hard to avoid ...

It's brilliant to have a fully qualified meteorologist on the site Cassox. So glad you are here to reassure us with your well reasoned and fact filled rebuttals of the 'forore' (whatever that is!) whipped up by a cabal of remainer-voting, foolish idiot scientists. Puts my mind at rest.
For the thickos among us...........

Citing Breitbart eh!

Let me quote Wikipedia (if we are just quoting from sources on the internet):
Breitbart News Network is a far-right syndicated American news, opinion and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right." Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike. The site has published a number of falsehoods, conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories.

Who wants that pesky science when you've got uninformed, partial, deliberately misleading drivel by such unimpeachable sources!

Loving this! So a poster finds an article in Breitbart - a conservative-leaning news website - and takes it as gospel that climate change is a 'scam'. There is no verification of this claim anywhere else in the media, yet not only is it accepted by said poster, but the content is used to label others as 'thickos' for believing the majority of scientists when they verify global warming as a reality.

You have to ask yourself - which is the 'fake news'?
Or.....the Earth has been around for billions of years and a couple of hundred years of human oil burning is gonna destroy it??? ha ha ha ha that is sooooo absurd....dont you see that???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Or.....the Earth has been around for billions of years and a couple of hundred years of human oil burning is gonna destroy it??? ha ha ha ha that is sooooo absurd....dont you see that???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello, Donald.

Climate change isn't going to destroy the Earth. The Earth is much more resilient than that.

It could make it uninhabitable for humans.....but I'm sure that the planet itself and some other forms of life will survive and thrive. So yeah, no worries.

Back
Top Bottom