Email platform.

Here's another one.

As there is no membership, no finance, no accounts etc.... well done on the start you've made and the commitment all of those involved have shown. Giving up your free time and energy on behalf of all of us, and for the benefit of our club is a great thing. Thank you.

That backfired!!!

It's a simple question that was not directed at you so there was no "backfire" and thanks to @OUSP Secretary for clarifying.

The reason for asking is to understand the "reach" of the OUSP into the fanbase.
Free Mailchimp only allows 1 audience and a maximum 2,000 contacts.
So from that it is simple to compare and understand the level of interest in the panel - open and transparent you see. :)

Last edited:
It's a simple question that was not directed at you so there was no "backfire" and thanks to @OUSP Secretary for clarifying.

The reason for asking is to understand the "reach" of the OUSP into the fanbase.
So from that it is simple to compare and understand the level of interest in the panel - open and transparent you see. :)
Bore off. :)

And just to clarify, what relevance, if any, does that have for someone who declared such a low regard for the OUSP?

And just to clarify, what relevance, if any, does that have for someone who declared such a low regard for the OUSP?

They are the Oxford United Supporters Panel, I am an Oxford United supporter. Pretty simple and relevant really.

If the panel has a suitably broad reach & engagement across all of the fan base then they can achieve more.

Hope that helps and clarifies.

They are the Oxford United Supporters Panel, I am an Oxford United supporter. Pretty simple and relevant really.

If the panel has a suitably broad reach & engagement across all of the fan base then they can achieve more.

Hope that helps and clarifies.
Nope, no help or clarification, none whatsoever. Try again.
Feel free to speak your mind, I'm sure others would love to know what it is you want.

Nope, no help or clarification, none whatsoever. Try again.
Feel free to speak your mind, I'm sure others would love to know what it is you want.

In case you missed it, which it seems you did, I asked a question & the secretary answered it.

There is nothing I want, if I have a particular issue I will contact the person employed to liaise with supporters the same as anyone can, without the need to be filtered by a select minority who gained their positions by default.

I have contacted AT about a number of issues, almost all have been resolved satisfactorily, including a tricky legal matter where the Club failed in its duty of care to us.

In case you missed it, which it seems you did, I asked a question & the secretary answered it.

There is nothing I want, if I have a particular issue I will contact the person employed to liaise with supporters the same as anyone can, without the need to be filtered by a select minority who gained their positions by default.

I have contacted AT about a number of issues, almost all have been resolved satisfactorily, including a tricky legal matter where the Club failed in its duty of care to us.
Grow up

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom