Current Player #5 Elliott Moore

If nothing else his partner can have the baby with no interruption in our back four.

He might be desperate to get back playing if it cries a lot.

Any idea what happens with Dickie's yellow card tally? I'm not sure whether the deadline was a set date or number of games played

Has anybody seen Elliott Moore in any of the pre season photos released? I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about but I hadn’t noticed him having looked back through. Hope all is well with him and his family if he is not in Wales and fingers crossed he’s not off anywhere!

Has anybody seen Elliott Moore in any of the pre season photos released? I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about but I hadn’t noticed him having looked back through. Hope all is well with him and his family if he is not in Wales and fingers crossed he’s not off anywhere!

Apparently he’s been on holiday somewhere hot getting a tan and is sporting some new tattoos...

hes in plenty of the photos,me thinks you dont know what he looks like!

hes in plenty of the photos,me thinks you dont know what he looks like!

I haven't looked at todays but not been able to spot him in any before today. I kept mixing him up with Forde - it was only until I spotted the squad number that I realised.

I haven't looked at todays but not been able to spot him in any before today. I kept mixing him up with Forde - it was only until I spotted the squad number that I realised.
Yeah, I've seen plenty of Forde, but none of Moore. Maybe @Oxford84 could upload the pics where Moore is visible?

Careful, this is how rumours start!

Maybe he is good mates with one of the new players that are away with the squad so is hanging around with them, so regularly being cropped out of the pics.

No sign of Moore in any of the new training camp photos either. Every other player including the 2 unknowns and McGuane all featured in various pics across the week.
Hope all is well with him.

On another note, Chris Allen doesn't seem to have been mentioned in relation to the 23s/18s returning and it has been Leon Blackmore-Such who has given the comments about their two games thus far. No sign of Allen at the first team training camp, so not sure if he is still around?

No sign of Moore in any of the new training camp photos either. Every other player including the 2 unknowns and McGuane all featured in various pics across the week.
Hope all is well with him.

On another note, Chris Allen doesn't seem to have been mentioned in relation to the 23s/18s returning and it has been Leon Blackmore-Such who has given the comments about their two games thus far. No sign of Allen at the first team training camp, so not sure if he is still around?
@ECYellow - is Chrissy still about? (hope so, good bloke and ine of my favourite players back in the day)

Have either of them been away somewhere that has necessitated quarantine?

Les Robinson put something in twitter few weeks ago about bumping into Chris Allen while he was out on a run so he is still around oxford I guess

Back
Top Bottom