Current Player Elliott moore

Waser

Elliott moore been named in the carabo cup team of the tournament . a full page write up in yesterday cup final programme along side the likes of james Maddison and Marcus rashford , not bad for the 22 year old who played every minute for the yellows and scoring in the 4 0 win over west ham ..

Carabao Cup Team of the Tournament: Gerken; Matheson, Moore, Flanagan, Digne; McKirdy, Hoyurihane, Maddison; Rashford, Martinelli, Boyce.

Attachments

• cab cup.jpg
    cab cup.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 87

Foley

Elliott moore been named in the carabo cup team of the tournament . a full page write up in yesterday cup final programme along side the likes of james Maddison and Marcus rashford , not bad for the 22 year old who played every minute for the yellows and scoring in the 4 0 win over west ham ..

Carabao Cup Team of the Tournament: Gerken; Matheson, Moore, Flanagan, Digne; McKirdy, Hoyurihane, Maddison; Rashford, Martinelli, Boyce.
Excellent.
He has had a really good first season.
Stayed patient whilst only playing Cup games but now is doing well in the League.
On the basis that Dickie will leave at the end of the season, Moore will be really important next season.

ZeroTheHero

On the basis that Dickie will leave at the end of the season, Moore will be really important next season.
Yes, if Dickie leaves (and Mous is less spring chicken like every year!) then having a left sided central defender of Moore's undoubted ability - and he is getting better - is a great start to rebuilding the defence.

BigAlan

If nothing else his partner can have the baby with no interruption in our back four.

He might be desperate to get back playing if it cries a lot.

gingerox

Any idea what happens with Dickie's yellow card tally? I'm not sure whether the deadline was a set date or number of games played

Ox in the Box

Has anybody seen Elliott Moore in any of the pre season photos released? I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about but I hadn’t noticed him having looked back through. Hope all is well with him and his family if he is not in Wales and fingers crossed he’s not off anywhere!

HampshireYellow

Has anybody seen Elliott Moore in any of the pre season photos released? I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about but I hadn’t noticed him having looked back through. Hope all is well with him and his family if he is not in Wales and fingers crossed he’s not off anywhere!

Apparently he’s been on holiday somewhere hot getting a tan and is sporting some new tattoos...

Oxford84

hes in plenty of the photos,me thinks you dont know what he looks like!

captainox

hes in plenty of the photos,me thinks you dont know what he looks like!

I haven't looked at todays but not been able to spot him in any before today. I kept mixing him up with Forde - it was only until I spotted the squad number that I realised.

beyondthefourth

I haven't looked at todays but not been able to spot him in any before today. I kept mixing him up with Forde - it was only until I spotted the squad number that I realised.
Yeah, I've seen plenty of Forde, but none of Moore. Maybe @Oxford84 could upload the pics where Moore is visible?

Followtheox1

Careful, this is how rumours start!