Current Player #5 Elliott Moore

You think we will play three at the back Tuesday too?
hmmmm, stick or twist? .... we all ( most then) are aware the way AFC Wombles tend to play, which is quite a physical approach, I'd 've thought KR would (should?) set up with the best system that suits fit players available Tuesday , to maximise the chances for a now (in 2020) rare OUFC win

Well he will on Tuesday with Mousinho as the DM once again
Seriously hope not - shouldn't be any need for it there wasn't Saturday I don't think. 80% of the game was 3 centre backs with just Wyke forward. I would do a standard back 4, Brannagan playing deep as he did that role anyway.

George Thorne will play that role with 3 at the back.
Wimbledon play 4-5-1 now so no point playing 3 at the back. I would play 4-1-4-1 so that we can play through their CMids. Otherwise we will be stifled and pressed hard and we don't like that!!

hmmmm, stick or twist? .... we all ( most then) are aware the way AFC Wombles tend to play, which is quite a physical approach, I'd 've thought KR would (should?) set up with the best system that suits fit players available Tuesday , to maximise the chances for a now (in 2020) rare OUFC win

I think with the now fit again Henry, Brannagan and Ford this will be a good win for us.

Seriously hope not - shouldn't be any need for it there wasn't Saturday I don't think. 80% of the game was 3 centre backs with just Wyke forward. I would do a standard back 4, Brannagan playing deep as he did that role anyway.
That’s what I’m saying a standard back 4 Ruffels, Forde/Long Dickie and Moore with Mousinho in front of them

Any chance that she might ask to be Induced, this would show what a die-hard supporter she is.

This is a joke of course ?

Elliott moore been named in the carabo cup team of the tournament . a full page write up in yesterday cup final programme along side the likes of james Maddison and Marcus rashford , not bad for the 22 year old who played every minute for the yellows and scoring in the 4 0 win over west ham ..

Carabao Cup Team of the Tournament: Gerken; Matheson, Moore, Flanagan, Digne; McKirdy, Hoyurihane, Maddison; Rashford, Martinelli, Boyce.

Attachments

• cab cup.jpg
    cab cup.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 92
Elliott moore been named in the carabo cup team of the tournament . a full page write up in yesterday cup final programme along side the likes of james Maddison and Marcus rashford , not bad for the 22 year old who played every minute for the yellows and scoring in the 4 0 win over west ham ..

Carabao Cup Team of the Tournament: Gerken; Matheson, Moore, Flanagan, Digne; McKirdy, Hoyurihane, Maddison; Rashford, Martinelli, Boyce.
Excellent.
He has had a really good first season.
Stayed patient whilst only playing Cup games but now is doing well in the League.
On the basis that Dickie will leave at the end of the season, Moore will be really important next season.

On the basis that Dickie will leave at the end of the season, Moore will be really important next season.
Yes, if Dickie leaves (and Mous is less spring chicken like every year!) then having a left sided central defender of Moore's undoubted ability - and he is getting better - is a great start to rebuilding the defence.

Back
Top Bottom