Current Player Elliott moore

Marked Ox

Should have shot first time in the box (edge of 6 yard box) but randomly tried to control it when he had a fantastic chance from a knocked down cross.

Sarge

God like member
You think we will play three at the back Tuesday too?
hmmmm, stick or twist? .... we all ( most then) are aware the way AFC Wombles tend to play, which is quite a physical approach, I'd 've thought KR would (should?) set up with the best system that suits fit players available Tuesday , to maximise the chances for a now (in 2020) rare OUFC win

Reynolds97

Well he will on Tuesday with Mousinho as the DM once again
Seriously hope not - shouldn't be any need for it there wasn't Saturday I don't think. 80% of the game was 3 centre backs with just Wyke forward. I would do a standard back 4, Brannagan playing deep as he did that role anyway.

Oufcrealist

George Thorne will play that role with 3 at the back.
Wimbledon play 4-5-1 now so no point playing 3 at the back. I would play 4-1-4-1 so that we can play through their CMids. Otherwise we will be stifled and pressed hard and we don't like that!!

Neville60

hmmmm, stick or twist? .... we all ( most then) are aware the way AFC Wombles tend to play, which is quite a physical approach, I'd 've thought KR would (should?) set up with the best system that suits fit players available Tuesday , to maximise the chances for a now (in 2020) rare OUFC win

I think with the now fit again Henry, Brannagan and Ford this will be a good win for us.

bazzer9461

Seriously hope not - shouldn't be any need for it there wasn't Saturday I don't think. 80% of the game was 3 centre backs with just Wyke forward. I would do a standard back 4, Brannagan playing deep as he did that role anyway.
That’s what I’m saying a standard back 4 Ruffels, Forde/Long Dickie and Moore with Mousinho in front of them

Neville60

Any chance that she might ask to be Induced, this would show what a die-hard supporter she is.

This is a joke of course ?