Ex Player Elliott Lee

Let's hope so but knee injury that he has had for a little while it seems ... Sam Long and Sam Winnall both looking a month at least it seems .
Going to be chances for the young players to get some minutes under their belts !

It's good news, but that means we're going to be minus Lee, Henry, Long & Winnall (as well, of course, as McGuane & Mousinho) for the Charlton & Scum games?

By my reckoning, that means we have only 17 senior players left, don't we?

Eastwood, Stevens.
Moore, Atkinson, Grayson, Ruffels
Gorrin, Brannagan, Sykes, Forde, Hanson, Kelly
Hall, Barker, Shodipo
Taylor, Agyei

Is McNally in the bubble at the moment? If not, we'll either need to get someone else into the bubble asap or we'll have a short bench for the next week......

Surely a great opportunity to get LCP or GOD involved?

It's good news, but that means we're going to be minus Lee, Henry, Long & Winnall (as well, of course, as McGuane & Mousinho) for the Charlton & Scum games?

Eastwood, Stevens.
Hall, Barker, Shodipo
Taylor, Agyei

Is McNally in the bubble at the moment? If not, we'll either need to get someone else into the bubble asap or we'll have a short bench for the next week......

KR is looking at the Academy according to another article in the Ox Mail. No mention of McNally but he has to be under consideration I'd have thought.

Eastwood, Stevens.
Hall, Barker, Shodipo
Taylor, Agyei

This is a bit alarming.

It kills me to say it, but I don't see how we make playoffs now. It's such a shame, because I think on paper the squad we have is more than good enough to get promoted from League One, but we're now missing so many important players at such an important time of the season. Plus, on top of missing the players who are going to be out, I imagine we'll see diminishing returns from our other players. With less opportunity for rotation they're all going to be absolutely knackered, they probably are already. And that's assuming we don't get any more injuries, which, given the schedule and inevitable fatigue, is far from guaranteed, either.

That said, I agree that it would be great to see our young acronyms coming in.

Eastwood, Stevens.
Hall, Barker, Shodipo
Taylor, Agyei

Sometimes when your back is against the wall, people step up.

Eastwood, Stevens.
Hall, Barker, Shodipo
Taylor, Agyei

With no Sunday games he should be available.

Going into a A420 derby with an injury crisis and having to rely on some of our second string to step up? 🤔

It’s been done!

Strong rumour that we are bringing in ex Gillingham OOC midfielder Kent Variant. Also highly rated Erevidise full back Surge Testing will be joining us next week.
Update - it seems KV has decided he can no longer make much headway in the English game, but is going to try his luck on the continent, probably France...

Update - it seems KV has decided he can no longer make much headway in the English game, but is going to try his luck on the continent, probably France...
I predict he'll have a very successful spell. He might then want to consider the Asian or US Leagues for one last lucrative payday before making way for fresh talent.

KR is looking at the Academy according to another article in the Ox Mail. No mention of McNally but he has to be under consideration I'd have thought.
Re: McNally - the Mail opinion piece about giving squad players an opportunity mentions that McNally is not yet ready but is 'building up strength'.

Back
Top Bottom