Elias Sorensen

Love that Twitter hyperlink in reference to KR loaning out our only CB! haha. Great article. It appears it'll be between ourselves and Blackpool when it comes to a decision. Surely Hartlepool can't pip us to this one? Of course, in an ideal world we would buy a striker but they're hard to come buy and I've got more money in my ass pocket than we do at the moment so let's see what comes of this!

Makes more sense for him and us if he goes to the 'Heid. Otherwise the 'Hangers.

I can't believe this kid would help us or we him.

hmm not sure. another one who could get homesick and would be competing with hartlepool and gateshead which would be nearer. who knows though just hope they don’t sign someone out of desperation
The guy comes from Denmark, not Newcastle. He’s coped with coming to England, so that already indicates he has the right temperament.

Ah.....but what happens after 29th March?

According to a few (but not the many) he will get sent back...

IGMC

Let’s hope this is one of the two strikers we need , the other being EXPERIENCED.
Yep, would welcome him if we can also find an experienced striker who still has legs and lungs. Just throwing in a 19 year old who has never played a league game won't cut it...L1 centre-backs tend to lap up such offerings (e.g. Smith).

He has just set off for a 10 day trip to Mexico so if we were to sign him, the earliest we could see him in a yellow shirt would be the Barnsley home game on Tuesday 29th. So maybe Sorensen is the number 1 target that Robinson is waiting for?

Last edited:
The guy comes from Denmark, not Newcastle. He’s coped with coming to England, so that already indicates he has the right temperament.
Meant homesick from Newcastle. He moved here when he was 16 but still not sure is what's needed

Scored for Denmark U21 v Mexico. Making him the youngest scorer for the Danish U21's

Yep, would welcome him if we can also find an experienced striker who still has legs and lungs. Just throwing in a 19 year old who has never played a league game won't cut it...L1 centre-backs tend to lap up such offerings (e.g. Smith).
It's funny, when I was speaking to Danny Cowley he asked how Smith was doing and I said he was struggling. He wasn't surprised because we were using him as a lone striker which is not fair for a player his age in LG1. Think you are dead right that we need someone to play with him.

Back
Top Bottom