National News Election - Winter of Content?

Who will you vote for in the December 2019 GE?

• Tory

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • Tory (Tactical)

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Labour (Tactical)

• LibDem

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • LibDem (Tactical)

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Brexit Party

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Brexit Party (Tactical)

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Other (Independent etc)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And regardless, whatever happens, this parliament has shown a spectacular inability to do anything. Read Mims Davies leaving statement and you'll get a feel about what the Brexit inertia is doing to good parliamentarians.

Her departure has nothing to do with Brexit inertia, its the issue of being a single mum in a job that is (despite what we may think) bloody hard graft.

I agree with the sentiment of being nicer to each other but how can you vote for a party that would cancel a democratic vote by the country to leave, they are simply using brexit as an opportunistic way of winning some extra seats probably at Labour's expense, personally I would love to see them fall flat on their faces particularly the smug ex tory and labour converts, this election is hard to call with all parties making a pigs ear of brexit, the one hope I have is that one party manages to get an overall majority otherwise we are back at square one.
So they are undemocratic for saying what they will do before campaigning in a democratic vote?... You really need to look up what 'democratic' means. If they get elected on a mandate to cancel Brexit, and then cancel Brexit, that is democracy working as it should do.

So they are undemocratic for saying what they will do before campaigning in a democratic vote?... You really need to look up what 'democratic' means. If they get elected on a mandate to cancel Brexit, and then cancel Brexit, that is democracy working as it should do.

They are politicians........... they rarely do what they say they will do once they are in. ;)

No they are undemocratic for doing what they want, not what people voted for. Of course we must believe this is all just coincidence

No they are undemocratic for doing what they want, not what people voted for.
No, they are setting out a position before a vote, saying what they will do, and letting the people decide if they want to vote for them. That's democracy. You thinking that everyone has to do what was voted for years ago without any alternatives being offered is undemocratic. In fact, its borderline dictatorship. If you don't agree with their stance, then don't vote for them.

So Mr Corbyn kicks of with the usual Labour rhetoric.................. talking about "the elite"....

Lets take a look at Mr "For everyone" Corbyn then......

As he claims the position as MP, and as Labour leader £74,962 and £62,440 goes into his account yearly.
Over 30 years, he has claimed over £3 million from the state alone.
This is £1.5 million more than a normal MP.
Once he retires, he’s set to earn a £1.6 million pension.

Everybody is equal eh comrade?

So Mr Corbyn kicks of with the usual Labour rhetoric.................. talking about "the elite"....

Lets take a look at Mr "For everyone" Corbyn then......

As he claims the position as MP, and as Labour leader £74,962 and £62,440 goes into his account yearly.
Over 30 years, he has claimed over £3 million from the state alone.
This is £1.5 million more than a normal MP.
Once he retires, he’s set to earn a £1.6 million pension.

Everybody is equal eh comrade?
It was quite the far left spectacle, tuition fees being free (like last time, but is it going to happen), lack of aspiration for people grow, nationalise anything that moves. Same old rot blaming the elite.

I am interested how they will get around state aid rules if we stay in the EU.

As for the elite. The only elite I can find is this lot:
Elite-660x330.jpg

They don't look like evil capitalists to me... More muscles than brains?

Her departure has nothing to do with Brexit inertia, its the issue of being a single mum in a job that is (despite what we may think) bloody hard graft.
The local news reporting had a different spin. Mentioned wanting to change, not the same old debates. I see Nicky Morgan is off too. It's sad to see.

Meanwhile, Keith Vaz hangs on in there.

The local news reporting had a different spin. Mentioned wanting to change, not the same old debates. I see Nicky Morgan is off too. It's sad to see.

Meanwhile, Keith Vaz hangs on in there.

Nope they have just voted to carry over his suspension........ so he can`t dodge the disciplinary thanks to a GE.

"I am proud to have instrumental in the greenlight for Botley bypass "

Botley's already got a bypass, and it's b****r all to do with an Eastleigh MP anyway. #a34madness

Nope they have just voted to carry over his suspension........ so he can`t dodge the disciplinary thanks to a GE.
It'll be interesting to see now his mate Bercow is no longer speaker, how long he hangs around... Nothing better than short friends in high places for ones political career!

So Farage isn't going to stand in the election. I now expect a deal with the Tories.

Back
Top Bottom