EFL - The Covid-19 decision

Playoff semi finals ( OUFC V Pompey) being screened live .... on sky sport

ifollow live (visual) coverage only avail to overseas subscribers :mad:

Have a word with the powers that be at OUFC @OxVox .... it ain't right that these playoff games are 'only' avail via sky sport IMO.....especially with the likelihood of pubs being open &screening said matches being about zero , or less, atm

If you can't see the game any other way there is always Now TV it will be on there for about seven quid.

Alternatively for a fiver each, I can fit about 10 of you outside my lounge window and you can peer at my TV from there. Whilst social distancing of course. Any takers?

Depends, are you throwing in a free beer and a hot dog too?

there's always radox live commentary?

Thankfully I've acted quick and an arsenal fan has swapped with me, just hope there isn't a delay and they postpone till the end of July, then I really will miss the matches.

L2 semis are a week today and the following Monday, but they knew what was happening weeks before us, so have been back in training for a few weeks already.
The following weekend (27/28 June) is FA Cup QF weekend, with the 10 Prem games spread all the way from the Sat to the Thurs, so I would take a guess at the weekend after that (Sat4/Sun5 July) with the two legs perhaps split on the Friday and the Mon/Tues. That will have only given us about 4 weeks of training, so they could be delayed for a couple more weeks, but the early L2 dates suggest to me they will want to get them done and dusted sooner rather than later.
You see - I do get some stuff right...:)

A Sky Sports day pass through NowTV is £9.99 a pop. That’s a penny cheaper than iFollow UK streams which are £10 each. Plus you can watch any Sky Sports channel for an entire 24 hours.

Just tell ‘em Birdio sent you.

Back
Top Bottom