EFL Survey...........

Yes I did it as well. Made my feelings clear on the Checkatrade where I could, and tried to indicate (as far as I could given the very limited and skewed questions) that I thought they were performing poorly. The bit about 'if you want better refs then the clubs will have to pay for them' was a bit rich - for Gods sake just improve the training - they don't need to be full time pros!

Yes I did it as well. Made my feelings clear on the Checkatrade where I could, and tried to indicate (as far as I could given the very limited and skewed questions) that I thought they were performing poorly. The bit about 'if you want better refs then the clubs will have to pay for them' was a bit rich - for Gods sake just improve the training - they don't need to be full time pros!

Yep, agree with the skewed questions & the inability to comment on all was frustrating. It`s just one of those classic "we`ve surveyed the fanbase" and everything is fine type surveys that so many organisations do these days.
Interesting bits about standing & having a pint watching the game, one of the much better things about going to the rugby. The have much to learn from other sports......... although football supporters need to up the game as well in terms of behaviour etc.

That took f*****g ages!
Loaded questions with very loaded options as multi choice answers....wonder if efl will take any notice of comments in the appropriate boxes?

Loaded questions with very loaded options as multi choice answers....wonder if efl will take any notice of comments in the appropriate boxes?
Seemed like the Checkatrade questions in particular were designed so they could interpret any positive answers (eg it's revenue for the club, or a day out at Wembley) as being a high percentage of fans supporting the trophy.

Seemed like the Checkatrade questions in particular were designed so they could interpret any positive answers (eg it's revenue for the club, or a day out at Wembley) as being a high percentage of fans supporting the trophy.
Especially those ones particularly seemed heavily loaded

At least somewhere in the mire of questions I could chuck in #bteamboycott :):)
Of course the results will be weighted and almost any answer regarding the Chubbachups Tinpot Can will be deemed "positive". :rolleyes:

yep just done. was having my tea break at work. Think my boss has sent search party for me cos I've disappeared for ages. Didn't think would take that bloody long

That was a lot longer than expected! Worth it to vent my anger at how utterly pathetic the EFL are though!

A very badly designed survey. Gave up after what seemed like ages. Complete waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom