EFL rewards

I got a couple of tickets, brought my son and his gf to the Pompey match.
It always seem to bomb out when I try to check in at the stadium, the time I won it bombed out and then immediately I got an email notification that I had won, so I think it works but in a totally opaque and rubbish way.

Literally nothing this season, nor anyone I know who play. Convinced that there are no rewards this season.
Yeah I won match tickets this season. But that's all - no iFollow ticket or ball or Football Manager stuff. I won iFollow tickets around three times the previous season, so perhaps the frequency/types of prizes has been tweaked a bit based on that.

Last edited:
I think a lot of people did use the EFL rewards though it was very rare to win anything, even "spinning the wheel" three times for three matches with different kick-off times.

Also the OUFC picks closed down earlier in the year, it seemed bound to as was giving away decent cash prizes with no entry fee for the first season, and once you are used to playing for free there's little incentive to paying for season two, or the reduced prizes for the free version.

There is another prediction app called FanHub and the Oxford United "league" had 116 players last season. I've only just joined so don't know what it's all about yet or if there is anything to win.

I think a lot of people did use the EFL rewards though it was very rare to win anything, even "spinning the wheel" three times for three matches with different kick-off times.

Also the OUFC picks closed down earlier in the year, it seemed bound to as was giving away decent cash prizes with no entry fee for the first season, and once you are used to playing for free there's little incentive to paying for season two, or the reduced prizes for the free version.

There is another prediction app called FanHub and the Oxford United "league" had 116 players last season. I've only just joined so don't know what it's all about yet or if there is anything to win.
Yeah I'd won match tickets and free iFollow passes a couple of times each, so was worth it just for that. Think this last season the 'win rate' dropped off a fair bit.

I have just joined Fan Hub, used a golden ticket entry to jump the waitlist: iamagamechanger

Back
Top Bottom