Current Player #13 Simon Eastwood

For someone his age i’d take that, as good as he is, and he is bloody good

Nah f*ck that, half a mil is a pisser for probably our most important player

I'd argue at the moment he's our best player at the moment, wasn't at his best at the start of the season (understandable given settling defence in front of him) but he's been superb recently and is probably one of/the best in the league, and I'd say Championship quality. Only 28, easily got another 5 years in him, hopefully he stays and after that we've got two promising keepers to choose from.
(Still under contract until summer 2019)

Think one thing for sure is Eastwood Won't Leave until summer at least. When your playing every game your bound to be happy. He won't leave for a team in this window unless they are championship and can guarantee he will be first choice.

Just seen on Sky Sports News that the club linked with him was Celtic. Rejected by Oxford on deadline day. I’m glad we kept him as we’d struggle to sign a replacement. Instead they signed an alternative on loan

Eastwood easily our best player. We need to point the finger at the front players or the lack of them

He has made many great saves during his time with us. Maybe dealing with crosses is his weakness. We have changed most of the defence at different times but always remain vulnerable from corners and crosses. Maybe it's him?

He's been fantastic for us and most people were doom and gloom when he came back.

Back
Top Bottom