Current Player #13 Simon Eastwood

Underwhelmed the first and second time he signed for us. (Not vocally obviously, that's not my style) [emoji4]

Absolutely bloody ecstatic on him signing this time.

Eastwood, Kane, Dickie, Nelson and a decent left back. Would be an excellent start to the squad rebuild.

Could be exciting times if we can get as good a strike force as the defence.

Not sure about KR's decision to come out publicly and say take it or leave it. I think it could have a negative affect...............it is too bullish against players that he wants to keep.

His 1st mistake in my eyes. We all make them, but some things are best kept in house, even if he feels that way.

Easty signing is magnificent however! I feared that nobody was going to sign and we would lose everyone.

That’s some statement signing Clint up, I was certain he was going. I heard he hated playing for Pep which is probably the reason he got unsettled in the first place but KR seems to have won him around. I can’t wait to see who we sign next.

There must be some impressive names on that list of transfer targets. Which is one of the reasons he’s signed a 3 year contract.
“Proven players in this league who have been there and done that...”

That’s some statement signing Clint up, I was certain he was going. I heard he hated playing for Pep which is probably the reason he got unsettled in the first place but KR seems to have won him around. I can’t wait to see who we sign next.

As one would say " go ahead make my day "

bothy
ˈbɒθi/
noun

1. (in Scotland) a small, hole especially one for housing farm labourers John Thomas's in when at a mountain refuge.?

So he has a buy out clause that kicks in in a years time.
A sensible bit of business as his contract expired in a years time. That kind of structure could even tempt Nelson after his injury last season

Back
Top Bottom