Current Player eastwood signs new contract

Craig

Signing of the season and the window hasn’t even opened yet? Could be. Great news and really refreshing attitude from Eastwood, too. Good job, KR.

gingerox

As has been said, could be the most important signing we make this summer. Also sets an example to others, hopefully will see Nelson, Rothwell etc. following suit?

Good news!

Top keeper at our level, could easily play in the Championship.

I get the feeling that for Eastwood it’s not all about the money, perhaps a rarity in the modern game, he just wants to play regularly, he likes being number one and going higher up the pyramid would not guarantee that.

Good news!

Top keeper at our level, could easily play in the Championship.

I get the feeling that for Eastwood it’s not all about the money, perhaps a rarity in the modern game, he just wants to play regularly, he likes being number one and going higher up the pyramid would not guarantee that.
He's also got a settled family, which helps a lot.

Jason N

Underwhelmed the first and second time he signed for us. (Not vocally obviously, that's not my style)

Absolutely bloody ecstatic on him signing this time.

Eastwood, Kane, Dickie, Nelson and a decent left back. Would be an excellent start to the squad rebuild.

Could be exciting times if we can get as good a strike force as the defence.

Not sure about KR's decision to come out publicly and say take it or leave it. I think it could have a negative affect...............it is too bullish against players that he wants to keep.

His 1st mistake in my eyes. We all make them, but some things are best kept in house, even if he feels that way.

Easty signing is magnificent however! I feared that nobody was going to sign and we would lose everyone.

That’s some statement signing Clint up, I was certain he was going. I heard he hated playing for Pep which is probably the reason he got unsettled in the first place but KR seems to have won him around. I can’t wait to see who we sign next.

Top Bottom