Chairman Eales programme notes

• Thread starter Deleted member 222
  • Start date
We lost our Head Scout Craig Dean to Leeds United early October, he had been with us since 2014.

So who is now Head Scout?

Would be interesting to know, now that we are apparently reverting back to our previous successful recruitment policy.

Mark Thomas is still at the club so I’d presume he is head of recruitment.

Mark Thomas is still at the club so I’d presume he is head of recruitment.

So is head of recruitment the same as Head Scout?;)

I wonder if Craig Dean has actually been replaced or we are just making do with what we’ve got in the recruitment department.

So, if we left early then we are not wanted? The loungers can then find other ways to spend the £1200 odd on season tickets?
If we go to any form of entertainment and are not entertained then it is our prerogative to stay or go. We still remain supporters.
IHMO you would then be a fan NOT a supporter.

As to it's positive impression, that will be first apparent when we see players arriving. Moreover, when we see players that have promise and can genuinely improve the situation. I remain sceptical.
The Chairman has delivered to date. He admits a mistake have been made. Back to the original and successful business model.

Aside from the fact that you have obviously misinterpreted what I posted, your humble(?) opinion is irrelevant. If our "beloved" chairman deems us to be unfit supporters as we choose to forego further torture at the hands of the lacklustre performance taking place in front of us, then so be it. How we spend our money is for us to decide. Having paid for entertainment in advance and then choosing to leave before the end of the performance is, as stated, our prerogative. We may have other reasons to leave. None of which is your business. Nor do I deem you a suitable judge of our actions. We chose to display our dissatisfaction with the performance by leaving. Our choice.

Supporters align themselves to a football club, often buy replica shirts and other merchandise and follow the progress of 'their' chosen team , occasionally watching games live

Fans = Fanatic .... rarely misses a game, invariably a Season ticket holder

think you have the definitions, in your humble opinion, reversed there CC?

Supporters align themselves to a football club, often buy replica shirts and other merchandise and follow the progress of 'their' chosen team , occasionally watching games live

think you have the definitions, in your humble opinion, reversed there CC?[/QUOTE
I am wrong. You are right.

Aside from the fact that you have obviously misinterpreted what I posted, your humble(?) opinion is irrelevant. If our "beloved" chairman deems us to be unfit supporters as we choose to forego further torture at the hands of the lacklustre performance taking place in front of us, then so be it. How we spend our money is for us to decide. Having paid for entertainment in advance and then choosing to leave before the end of the performance is, as stated, our prerogative. We may have other reasons to leave. None of which is your business. Nor do I deem you a suitable judge of our actions. We chose to display our dissatisfaction with the performance by leaving. Our choice.
Apologies.

think you have the definitions, in your humble opinion, reversed there CC?
The Chairman seems to define supporters as people who physically (thus financially) "support" the club via attending matches.

Back
Top Bottom