Eales has a lot to answer for

If I remember correctly, DE said he pulled the plug on the Sartori deal in the best interests of the club because he thought it was dragging on. It’s the case then I’m sure he’s done the same with Tiger. That time must be coming up soon, the length of time this seems to have been dragging on!

Dont be ridiculous. What manager could survive after a seven nil home defeat. I am surprised he lasted as long as he did. Perhaps another match the Chaiman was not in attendance. If he was, then surely Clotet would have been fired out.... more than likely soon after the final whistle.
Because it's just one match against a very good side. It took 7 in a row for Fleetwood to remove Rosler didn't it?

And why didn't they prepare for that outcome if the intention was to remove him 4 weeks later?

Surely the question for the pro Sartori people is, when he made his offer did he do so believing old macdonald had a farm that was going to have a stadium built on it or had he agreed a deal for the current stadium ?

it's fine saying A is/might be better than B,C,D or E but at least qualify it with sensible facts and reasoning

Surely the question for the pro Sartori people is, when he made his offer did he do so believing old macdonald had a farm that was going to have a stadium built on it or had he agreed a deal for the current stadium ?

it's fine saying A is/might be better than B,C,D or E but at least qualify it with sensible facts and reasoning
This is a forum, none of that applies ?

I'm sorry but, what the f**k relevance has that to anything? Do you really believe that you know better than someone who has dealt with millions throughout his business life? Do you really believe that "due diligence" would not throw up that kind of information? Are you so convinced that Sartori was some kind of naive idiot that bought into any old bit of "once upon a time"?

I am so fed up with this stuff. I don't know what Eales thought was wrong nor do I know if Sartori would have been a saviour, nor do I know what, or who Tiger represents but, I do know that neither do you.

This is also my point. People are basing it and the negativity towards tiger purely on the opinions of one person. Who has links to sartori and a hatred of Darryl [emoji848]

OxVox committee members seemed keen on Sartori?

All of this is explained by the following simple but obvious hypothesis: no one has yet met Eales valuation of the club.
Or maybe Eales 1, has a price which is incomprehensible 2/ has sold waiting on the paperwork to be finalised

Yep I get that. But while there’s such a lack of information coming out of the club it’s going to breed negativity. Some people are closer to the end of their tether than others I guess. We have a great club with great fans - it’s great to hear we have people like Chinny65 who are proud to wear their colours in places like Yorkshire. I just think fans like that - all of us who care about the club - should be treated by the club with a bit more consideration at this present time

Well said,
Let us hope that the club is being stum for the good of club's future.

I'm sorry but, what the f**k relevance has that to anything? Do you really believe that you know better than someone who has dealt with millions throughout his business life? Do you really believe that "due diligence" would not throw up that kind of information? Are you so convinced that Sartori was some kind of naive idiot that bought into any old bit of "once upon a time"?

I am so fed up with this stuff. I don't know what Eales thought was wrong nor do I know if Sartori would have been a saviour, nor do I know what, or who Tiger represents but, I do know that neither do you.

Firstly you do not know how i made my first fiver or how many fivers i have dealt with through my life :)
Surely the point is then that if it has no relevance why do some insist on keep bringing it up and never qualify why they believe he was the right choice...That was what i was asking...One of our more brighter and opinionated posters kept insisting Water Eaton was a great opportunity and was instrumental in Sartori having discussions yet via Oxvox we learnt that it never had a chance but months later Sartori is constantly mentioned usual after we lose a game of football yet nobody expands on why with some factual detail.

Have to go now as have some horses to sort out and check if there's a sale on at Poundland :)

OxVox committee members seemed keen on Sartori?

While others of OxVox were quite relieved when Sartori didn't take over.

I find it amusing that Sartori is seemed as some sort of saviour when no one actually knows any details of the bid and how much he was willing to invest.

The same goes for Tiger. No one actually knows so he shouldn't been seen as a saviour or as the guy who will ruin this club.

What does need to happen is some sort of clarity over the investment of the club and the manager but I am sure that will all come to a head fairly soon.

If you are talking about Sartori, do you not think DE knows a bit about financial matters in his business life?
Due diligence if it was done would not of looked into the WE pup that was being fed to Sartori, be interesting to know his thoughts on that situation now.
The reassuring thing if due diligence was carried out, if there were any skeletons in the cupboard so to say, there would be countless threads highlighting any problems it would of brought up, the anti against any owner crew would have been all over it like a rash.
DE has to come out soon and get the managers job sorted also maybe clarify if there is anything happening with investment, the fans forum should give everyone the opportunity to speak up and ask any questions.

Because it's just one match against a very good side. It took 7 in a row for Fleetwood to remove Rosler didn't it?

And why didn't they prepare for that outcome if the intention was to remove him 4 weeks later?
That argument doesnt stack up. NO team should lose seven nil at home. I do believe Wigan only scored one goal in their subsequent three matches. I am also fed up with my landlord putting a can of 7up! on the bar every time I walk in!!

• React
Reactions: Ian
While others of OxVox were quite relieved when Sartori didn't take over.

I find it amusing that Sartori is seemed as some sort of saviour when no one actually knows any details of the bid and how much he was willing to invest.

The same goes for Tiger. No one actually knows so he shouldn't been seen as a saviour or as the guy who will ruin this club.

What does need to happen is some sort of clarity over the investment of the club and the manager but I am sure that will all come to a head fairly soon.
We will probably never know what exactly Sartori was bringing to the table or why Eales pulled out of the deal. The question of "saviour" or not is now irrelevant insofar as it is not happening. Tiger is a total enigma, is he buying, investing or just having a good nose around?

What is important now is the question of clarity. Maybe, just maybe, we will hear something today, as some have suggested.

Sartori –
Was transparent who was involved, and that some of those people have been involved with the club for years
Was clear that Sartori was genuinely personally wealthy
Was transparent where that wealth had come from
Has family connections to successful backing of a football club

Tiger -
We don’t know if hes personally wealthy
We don’t know who if anyone is backing him
We don’t know how that wealth has been acquired
Asset stripped Reading

To be fair though, the way things are at the moment, doing nothing is rapidly vanishing as an option.

That argument doesnt stack up. NO team should lose seven nil at home. I do believe Wigan only scored one goal in their subsequent three matches. I am also fed up with my landlord putting a can of 7up! on the bar every time I walk in!!
No team should ever lose, but it happens doesn't it? Should Spurs sack Pochettino for drawing with League 1 and League 2 clubs? Pretty shocking to happen again..... ;)

That is an attack on the individuals and does not address the actual issues, other than some guesses on your part. Lets stick to the facts. They presented online research to back up their points. Where were they demonstrably wrong?

Back
Top Bottom