Eales has a lot to answer for

The mighty Aldo

Back in October there was talk of Satori taking over the club.

This was agreed but at the last minute Mr Eales pulled out stating any deal done would be " in the best interest of Oxford United"

Since that time Mr Eales has hardly spoken and there is talk of another takeover.We have sold some of our better players and got worst ones in. We are now in a relegation battle

This has had a damaging effect on the club, so I ASK YOU Mr Eales is this really in the best interests of the club,or in your best interest.

Just feel we r in melt down and EALES is to blame and don't give a s**t. I don't understand the game game he is playing with the fans. He built up so much respect prob lost it now. If the Chairman is selling u would think he would like to leave with some respect.

Satori was May! All over by July!

But he needs to communicate his intentions ASAP!

We must of lost today.

Denis, even you cannot keep defending him. Well I guess you can.

Yes, he did a good job for us and re-established the club, but for the last 18 months he’s virtually undoing all that good.

Also happens when u do invest and do appoint a manager

I suppose it depends how you define invest, especially in the last year or so.

How you keep defending him is beyond me. Even Nick Harris and Jerome are saying that he needs to do something now.

Ah well, keeping playing the violin as the ship sinks.

I suppose it depends how you define invest, especially in the last year or so.

How you keep defending him is beyond me. Even Nick Harris and Jerome are saying that he needs to do something now.

Ah well, keeping playing the violin as the ship sinks.
You are right, we need to get on top of the situation now, can you pop down to wickes and grab a load of buckets so we can start raising money to save the club again:)

Back in October there was talk of Satori taking over the club.

This was agreed but at the last minute Mr Eales pulled out stating any deal done would be " in the best interest of Oxford United"

Since that time Mr Eales has hardly spoken and there is talk of another takeover.We have sold some of our better players and got worst ones in. We are now in a relegation battle

This has had a damaging effect on the club, so I ASK YOU Mr Eales is this really in the best interests of the club,or in your best interest.

He’s a businessman. Whatever deal he does will be in his best interests not the clubs despite what he says. Surely you don’t believe Kassam when he states that he has the clubs best interests at heart...

You are right, we need to get on top of the situation now, can you pop down to wickes and grab a load of buckets so we can start raising money to save the club again:)

I could, but I’d use them to bail out the sinking ship instead.

Assuming the March 1st fans forum takes place any questions requiring answers could be asked of our chairman directly

Believe when I see it.
our chairman wouldn't renege on a fans forum that he arranged,(that he initially promised for December, so this is the rearranged fans forum originally set for late last year), would he?:sneaky:

Back
Top Bottom