Eales? Eales who? Eales WTF?

bazzer9461

God like member
Daryl where are yo? We haven't heard from you since before the season. But answers we need answers all the hard work gone by Appleton has been undone in a very short space of time. Enough is enough yesterdays total embarrassment has to warrant positive answers. Pep and his bloody interviews Focus, Focus bloody Focus. It just isn't good enough.

In 34 days we have played 2 of the Championship relegated sides and have been played of the park we have been no match whatsoever to either Blackburn and Wigan and Rotherham we got a point and lucky to get that after being 3-1 up. we have conceded 14 goals between the three relegated sides and we have been embarrassed 3 times because of those games.

Championship, Do me a favour we are not and never will be a championship side unless Eales gets of his fat a**e and digs deep or sells or takes on an investor to help us sustain ourselves in L1 and then with the investors maybe just maybe launch a bid to get into the Championship.

Now then PEP how much longer as his former boss got the sack yesterday, Pep is not the man for this job he is certainly a very poor manager, So Daryl are you going to come out and say something, Do something but for gods sake tell us what the hell is going wrong and why.

Rumour mill was on fire yesterday. Trouble is I've no idea what to believe so it's probably unfair and unhelpful to repeat in detail what was being said here. The gist though was takeover soon or we are up s**t creek.

Rumour mill was on fire yesterday. Trouble is I've no idea what to believe so it's probably unfair and unhelpful to repeat in detail what was being said here. The gist though was takeover soon or we are up s**t creek.

I think Daryl is asking for to much for the club and
with Kassam still owning the ground prospective takeovers are going to want assurances. Rumours I heard there could ups be 2 players who played yesterday being sole and another going home and out on loan somewhere else.

Pretty obvious Ledson has "fallen out" with Clot so he will be one of them & Payne goes back to Huddersfield? Happy Christmas!

No disrespect to Ledson, but he had some shockers before being dropped. I don't see a grand conspriracy and even the arch fence sitters on Rad Ox laughed off the rumour mongering last week when asked about it.

No disrespect to Ledson, but he had some shockers before being dropped. I don't see a grand conspriracy and even the arch fence sitters on Rad Ox laughed off the rumour mongering last week when asked about it.
I reckon Ledson could be a cracking player. But he has been nowhere near as good as he can be recently.

Ruffells has generally been very good until yesterday. Watching Lundstrom play for Sheffield U yesterday, I can see what we are missing...

Pretty obvious Ledson has "fallen out" with Clot so he will be one of them & Payne goes back to Huddersfield? Happy Christmas!
Fallen out or has Clot been told not to risk him?? Until DE states something publicly we're all fans who feel we're having our pockets picked by a club run by a modern day Fagin....

I reckon Ledson could be a cracking player. But he has been nowhere near as good as he can be recently.

Ruffells has generally been very good until yesterday. Watching Lundstrom play for Sheffield U yesterday, I can see what we are missing...
For me, it's more of a case of Ledson being a young player and hitting a bad patch. Happens to the best. Sadly, there are some who just enjoy making poop up to see who will believe them or how far it will go.

Not so many defenders of slippery on here,the new YF ..... seems hot dogs arent even for xmas these days:sneaky:

It’s undeniable that the positivity and drive that was in place has dissipated but who will come in and replace DE who whether you like it or not has taken the club forward?
Who would come in and replace DE? You listen to people on here who talk about potential and the terrible job that IL and DE have done whilst forgetting the suicide note signed by NM. No one with any financial acumen will come in for a club with no financial security that owning a stadium provides and has 2 councils who are basically hostile to helping find a new stadium.
The moaners seem to think that a new owner will come in and throw yet more money at a club which in all reality is at its natural position. The growth in attendances dreamt of on here by some come from cloud cuckoo land. At best in the championship we would achieve 11000-13000 on a regular basis. This season we are averaging just over 7400 which places us mid table. And before people moan about increases in ticket prices we are just above average.
In reality I expect we will have a new owner soon but they won’t be the sugar daddy some of you think is right around the corner.

Last edited:
It’s amazing how many rumours suddenly surface after a very bad result.

It’s undeniable that the positivity and drive that was in place has dissipated but who will come in and replace DE who whether you like it or not has taken the club forward?
Who would come in and replace DE? You listen to people on here who talk about potential and the terrible job that IL and DE have done whilst forgetting the suicide note signed by NM. No one with any financial acumen will come in for a club with no financial security that owning a stadium provides and has 2 councils who are basically hostile to helping find a new stadium.
The moaners seem to think that a new owner will come in and throw yet more money at a club which in all reality is at its natural position. The growth in attendances dreamt of on here by some come from cloud cuckoo land. At best in the championship we would achieve 11000-13000 on a regular basis. This season we are averaging just over 7400 which places us mid table. And before people moan about increases in ticket prices we are just above average.
In reality I expect we will have a new owner soon but they won’t be the sugar daddy some of you think is right around the corner.

I just think most fans would just like to hear from Darryl again with regards to the direction he still wants to take the club in, and why it appears that he didn't invest in the team in the summer like he said he would. Oh, and what the hell is going on off the field.

Whilst there's this uncertainty it's effecting the feeling around the place both on and off the field which is a shame due to his hard work over the last 3 years etc.

Not so many defenders of slippery on here,the new YF ..... seems hot dogs arent even for xmas these days:sneaky:
Give it a rest. Me and my mates enjoyed being bought a pint and a hotdog at Carlisle. I think Eales has his faults, but generous gestures to fans who have spent the day on the M5 and M6 isn’t one of them. Even though the hotdogs were crap.

Fallen out or has Clot been told not to risk him?? Until DE states something publicly we're all fans who feel we're having our pockets picked by a club run by a modern day Fagin....
That is exactly what I feel is the crux of the current situation.
Should we ask what did the club with the millions made from the sale of players and Appletons compensation, or should that be what has Eales done with the money?
Maybe you could argue that he's simply recouping money spent up until last summer. Surely though any chairman looking to the medium to long term involvement with a club, should be reinvesting money to move the club forward, not pocketing any money coming this way.
The next couple of weeks will show not only who will be managing the club from February onwards, depending on results, but whether slippery's recent sound byte, the annual 2 to 3 players lined up, holds any water.
For me the promise of a rise in season tickets going to greater investment in the squad, is one lie too many.
The sooner he stops playing games with the likes of Satori and lets someone who can take us forward, take over the better.

I find it disappointing that people on this forum insist on using nicknames for those who act selflessly in the beat interests of the club. Please use this charming man's proper name you rude bastard.
Quite right! That's two G's. If you don't mind!

Back
Top Bottom