Eales? Eales who? Eales WTF?

Everything will be clear in the next 6/12 months one way or another, I’ve been told it’s a done deal by 2-3 people but who knows, maybe tiger wants the ground too, and there could be the huge problem, Step up Cuntsassam!!!!!

If only I had something useful to contribute, alas I have not. However, as a new year dawns (and father xmas clearly does not exist) new hope and promise beckons. Thats us clinging to a non relegation battle then......

....just worked out the top right corner number relates to number of thread post not individual. New Years resolution, 'must think harder'

I find it very difficult to believe that any functioning human being, with even a passing interest in OUFC, isn’t alarmed at our decline.

Eales was persuaded to do great things and Ashton executed the plan. Since he left, we’ve seen the dismantling of our infrastructure and our ambition. Yes, we’re a division up and that’s great, but we’ve ground to a halt and Eales is clearly no longer interested in the way that he once was. Can anyone deny that?

Another point, MApp and Eales used to be inseparable. Barely a week went by that we didn’t see them huddled together after matches. I can’t recall ever seeing Eales and Pep together, Daryl didn’t even tip up for Pep’s unveiling.

Eales has chequed out. No, that isn’t a typo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really ?? I doubt many fans will disagree that those were the best times for relations between fans and club. A proper feelgood factor. It started going down hill when ma left, and the key staff he had brought in started to follow him out the door

Remember "Ask Ashton" on RadOx? Sure, at least one of the questions was cringey, but imagine the CEO coming to local radio almost every week to answer questions on OUFC. Could you imagine DE doing that now?

Question 1: When are you sacking the manager?
Question 2: When are you selling up?
Question 3: How much do hot dogs cost?

Q1: when enough fans complain
Q2: when I get the right offer
Q3: too much, wouldn’t be doing that again

photofunny_net__final_38429736791_.jpgYo Ho Hooo sorry I aint been around lately, been busy...

Don't intend to, this particular effort was 'nicked' from elsewhere, but maybe it shows (imho) Eales mask has slipped, no?!
Dunno, but he’s used to giving people the sack

Back
Top Bottom