Eales? Eales who? Eales WTF?

I’m a fan of Eales. He’s generally done a great job.

Some of you lot have short memories.

Established League 1 club 2017/2018.

Basket case Summer 2014.

Explain why I’m looking the wrong way?

Where’s your evidence?
I don't think anyone can deny that the football team are struggling this season. The frustration is the silence from the previously open and vocal Chairman. DE has been good for the club but until he reappears and issues a statement then the concern among fans will grow. The older generation of us fans have seen this cycle too often. I maybe wrong but I think this stems in some part from the LearnDirect Government enquiry but until DE speaks we will continue to speculate, which is the problem for the fans, manager and players...

No one posting on this forum really has the slightest idea what’s going on at the club off field.

A disastrous single game seems to be causing collective panic amongst a few.

Even though we are still top half. Even though we have had a awful injury list. Even though it’s clear we are going to spend in the next window.

No one posting on this forum really has the slightest idea what’s going on at the club off field.

Even though we are still top half. Even though we have had a awful injury list. Even though it’s clear we are going to spend in the next window.
That's the problem. It's human nature to speculate if no one says anything and that's when the damage is done.

It’s not just one disastrous game though is it? There have been a few awful games the home defeat to Walsall whose win was their first away win in ages, Bury away bottom of L1 an absolute disaster of a team and we get easily beaten 3-0. Blackburn and Wigan were a different kettle of fish but last season the team we had would have is in the playoff’s minimum. DE has sold and pep hasn’t really replaced we hav over age we have players no one has heard off, MAPP’s module for this club has been dissipated.
Now PEP has said quality over quantity first make sure Payne is still with us, Mowatt can go keep Ledson and Rothwell look for a decent RB and at least one decent striker, but the necessity of this possible quality must be young and fit and not injury prone. Then let’s see where we’re at.

Delusional as ever Tim.

To be fair , how is it clear we are going to spend in the next window ? Is it because Darryl said so in a paper article? Forgive some for maybe waiting to see on that one, as two windows ago we were promised 3 players for fees and ended up with two loans only once we had let macca and Taylor go to free up wages, and the last window we were promised a “top 6 budget” and reinvestment of transfer fees and that didn’t work out to well either. Likely, maybe but Far from clear I’d say

Last edited by a moderator:
Certainly most of the posters don't. But many of us can determine from the behaviour of the owner, the dismantling of the coaching network, refusal to re-invest, etc. a trend. Coupled with Slippery's proven little white lies about the council and general disinterest, coupled with his attempts to crack out the best exit deal this would send any adult into paroxysms of doubt about the direction of the club; but you're not behaving like an afult - you're behaving like a small boy whose shiny dinky toy has been slandered (I have no idea if PRB's dinky is shiny, fwiw),

I do think it's a bit naughty of you to slide this old chestnut in when I and several other posters have been commenting on the change in the management approach for approx 1 calendar year, and many of the same people have been commenting on a lack of width, pace and commitment since the second match of the season if not before.

Ah c'mon. What injured player is going to turn it round? The unknown Pekalski, Mehmeti? Raglan? Get real. We may be in the top half but we've been found out as a pace-less, width-less, bollock-less side and we're making National League mistakes.

It's clear we're going to spend money? In your dreams. Sleep well, princess.

Back
Top Bottom