Due diligence

There is no conspiracy. Simon B on this thread said Oxford fans shouldn’t have been told about financial irregularities. End of. Not a particularly edifying statement from what was supposed to be an independent supporters group.

Interesting use of emotive language in this thread as financial irregularities implies wrongdoing. When it was clearly dealt with by Tiger promptly when he was made aware of it.

So where is the evidence the players weren't paid?

"The cost of buying Oxford and the stadium – and then doing what needs doing to it. I have probably got Sunderland for a similar amount. Anything I did always had to make financial sense. This does. At Oxford, it didn’t always."

There is no conspiracy. Simon B on this thread said Oxford fans shouldn’t have been told about financial irregularities. End of. Not a particularly edifying statement from what was supposed to be an independent supporters group.

No Edward. I said it was irresponsible for you to post we had a winding up order over an unpaid HMRC bill, when in fact, had you done your own research, you'd have found out, three days before you 'broke it', that it had been dealt with.

You have a long winded Twitter thread on it on your @cricketbetting account, where you even acknowledged, having phoned the court to get a case number, that this was a historic mess - left by the previous management.

Get back to doing that cricket stuff or being a journalist or whatever you do.

No Edward. I said it was irresponsible for you to post we had a winding up order over an unpaid HMRC bill, when in fact, had you done your own research, you'd have found out, three days before you 'broke it', that it had been dealt with.

You have a long winded Twitter thread on it on your @cricketbetting account, where you even acknowledged, having phoned the court to get a case number, that this was a historic mess - left by the previous management.

Get back to doing that cricket stuff or being a journalist or whatever you do.

Irrelevant whether it’s historic or not. What a bizarre thing to say. And, again, hmrc ‘broke’ the story when the order was put in the public domain. Free for all to read about. It is an undeniable FACT that Oxford Utd were served the order. Only the chronically insecure or comprised would deem it unworthy of highlighting.

Interesting use of emotive language in this thread as financial irregularities implies wrongdoing. When it was clearly dealt with by Tiger promptly when he was made aware of it.

So where is the evidence the players weren't paid?

A winding up order is not an implication of wrong doing. It is a consequence of wrong doing. In this case not paying our bills.

Irrelevant whether it’s historic or not. What a bizarre thing to say. And, again, hmrc ‘broke’ the story when the order was put in the public domain. Free for all to read about. It is an undeniable FACT that Oxford Utd were served the order. Only the chronically insecure or comprised would deem it unworthy of highlighting.
From memory, HMRC hadn't actually served the club with the order, hence the notice was taken down and doesn't I think appear anywhere anymore, and in the event the money was paid.

Where’s the evidence they weren’t paid late? I’ve three sources. You may have yours who tell differently. Twas ever this.
I have 5 sources telling me that they were paid on time! Top Trumps, I win!!!!

Maybe now you can explain about the Russian loan sharks, and that Simon/OxVox had something to gain by hiding financial irregularities? And try not to come out with I've got my sources than you bull crap, it's embarrassing!!!

Some of my Sauces ...Im happy to share em too :cool:

View attachment 732

Well that’s weird. Marie Sharp’s green habañero is literally my favourite hot sauce right now. Just ordered 6 of ‘em, half of which are for my boy to take with him to Uni next weekend.

I first tasted the standard red one in Belize about 30 years ago. Bloody nice it is; had it on my bacon and eggs this very morn.

Back
Top Bottom