Dream Team?

T’ai Chi

Which of these two duos will prove to be the more successful ? I would go for Charlie and Stewart as they have worked together on a number of projects and know each other’s strengths. I’m sure they will have in mind who they want as their manager and have the tenacious attributes to get him. They also have the business brains to succeed where others have failed.7440875F-98AC-4500-A88D-A4FF76A1DAF5.jpeg21081F58-CF01-4F20-9D71-109FD1308CA4.jpeg

You are comparing apples with fish fingers. And we know which you prefer.

Normally I think you're a tedious f**k who's incapable of independent thought but fair play, I think you're onto to something here.

Bearing that in mind, I put the following question up for discussion: Which of these pairs would you rather go ice skating with?

dollar.jpgsweeney_3501911b.jpg

I know you buy your bangers at the Covered Market. But should you not mention the purveyor to help him survive?

Which of these two duos will prove to be the more successful ? I would go for Charlie and Stewart as they have worked together on a number of projects and know each other’s strengths. I’m sure they will have in mind who they want as their manager and have the tenacious attributes to get him. They also have the business brains to succeed where others have failed.View attachment 496View attachment 497

Dear god man, how do u breath with ur head that far up his a**e? Snorkel ?

As for ur question, what do u class as more successful ?
Spurs finishing 4th on a very large budget.

Or Burnley finishing 7th with a very small budget.

In all honestly ur probably better off comparing Oufc with his ownership of Eastleigh

Another silly attempted divisive post from the OP.

I'm sure most if us wish Stewart all the best in investing his family fortune at Sunderland - he is a friend to our club who has been pretty straightforward in everything he has done, and I am sure would have loved to have owned OUFC if timings and circumstances had come together.

But you simply cannot compare the two clubs: the fanbases, the expectations, the expense and the media scrutiny are hugely different. And wouldn't you be better comparing SD and whoever his manager is with Tiger and KR rather than SD and his PR Klingon? I wonder if Charlie has got his 'Sunderland to go down to L2' relegation bet on yet?

Last edited:
Another silly attempted divisive post from the OP.

I'm sure most if us wish Stewart all the best in investing his family fortune at Sunderland - he is a friend to our club who has been pretty straightforward in everything he has done, and I am sure would have loved to have owned OUFC if timings and circumstances had come together.

But you simply cannot compare the two clubs: the fanbases, the expectations, the expense and the media scrutiny are hugely different. And wouldn't you be better comparing SD and whoever his manager is with Tiger and KR rather than SD and his PR Klingon? I wonder if Charlie has got his 'Sunderland to down to L2' relegation bet on yet?

I would love to see @Lundinsponytail explaining to the locals about betting on Sunderland to go down!

"I'm waiting to cash out you idiots! Anyway, I've done more for this club than you've ever done you peasants!!"

Blood stained mustard chinos were all that remained at the crime scene!!!!

When the day is dawnin'
On a Texas Sunday mornin'
2b9a5e0e7cd0f059882ba2f734770e96.jpg

Back
Top Bottom