Dont Panic Now

daveoufc

The last thing I think we need right now is fresh ideas and a new manager like in 2006

Faz knows this group better than anyone we dont need the new man coming in and picking tiendalli and williamson because they played in the prem starting Gino because he looks good in training weve tried and learnt from all that.

We made the Pep change which was important and there were some positive signs today I would leave Faz to get us the points we need at least till easter.

Nothing against Faz but where does your confidence come from that under his
tutelage we can amass the required number of points?

However I thought we did more than OK and deserved more today which is a worry in itself.

Faz has never managed - let’s not forget that.

The last thing I think we need right now is fresh ideas and a new manager like in 2006

Faz knows this group better than anyone we dont need the new man coming in and picking tiendalli and williamson because they played in the prem starting Gino because he looks good in training weve tried and learnt from all that.

We made the Pep change which was important and there were some positive signs today I would leave Faz to get us the points we need at least till easter.
But what if it's too late at easter? Faz only has 1 game plan. We need somebody who is willing to set teams up in different ways and make changes in the game.

Agree, what we need is new ideas, Simone willing to change the formation , the game plan as needed. Faz is still playing the way we have under pep. We’ve got enough in the players, we just need to line them up to win games. 442 would have got us a result today, we looked much better with someone up with obika but it was too late.
That Could've happened if Faz put Thomas on the bench. Did we need 3 defenders on the bench? we didn't need Ricardinho, Carroll and Martin today.

Agree, what we need is new ideas, Simone willing to change the formation , the game plan as needed. Faz is still playing the way we have under pep. We’ve got enough in the players, we just need to line them up to win games. 442 would have got us a result today, we looked much better with someone up with obika but it was too late.

We’ve no chance of getting Simone! ?

I dont have a lot of confidence at all we are in the s**t no doubt about it we certainly dont need someone coming in making things any worse right now. Faz knows what the players cant do.

Dickie looks like he could be a player maybe kane as well richardinho helped brown out bit of overlapping going on nappa looks good ricketts useful these lads should only get better some good attacking football played positive signs for the first time there were none under pep.

I would guess there is an issue with Wes, if he’s not injured and not in the squad
according to Faz via Rad ox post-match it was a tactical decision to leave Wes out of the squad yesterday, he isn't injured again according to Faz

I would guess there is an issue with Wes, if he’s not injured and not in the squad
according to Faz via Rad ox post-match it was a tactical decision to leave Wes out of the squad yesterday, he isn't injured again according to Faz

Yeah that doesn’t add up does it. We’re desperate for a win, so I’ve decided to let our top scorer have the day off

Yeah that doesn’t add up does it. We’re desperate for a win, so I’ve decided to let our top scorer have the day off
my thoughts exactly,
Nathan asked Faz specifically for clarification after the post-match interview, not word for word, but that's basically what was said - also something along the lines of he wanted Ricci (I think) on the bench, so there wasn't room for Wes.... relayed viaNathan on Rad Ox so I couldn't see if Faz was 'stroking his chin' when he gave his reply

5 defeats out of 6 suggests that Faz is NOT going to get the points to keep us safe....

If we do go down such a route, which I don't advise, then Chris Allen could surely do a better job than Faz has managed.

Was very impressed with Van Kessel when he came on.Caused all sorts of problems.
Playing like that you wonder why he has not been knocking on the door. Whipped in some good crosses from the bye line. Keep him in the side next Saturday. I think Thomas is half a yard short at the moment. His contract up at the end of the season?

Was very impressed with Van Kessel when he came on.Caused all sorts of problems.

Very, very good at the running aspect of the game.

All other aspects of the game involving interaction with a football - a work in progress, at best.

Playing like that you wonder why he has not been knocking on the door. Whipped in some good crosses from the bye line. Keep him in the side next Saturday. I think Thomas is half a yard short at the moment. His contract up at the end of the season?
Best as impact sub when defenders are tiring and he can go flat out for 20 mins?
(I know ... he should be able to go flat out for 95 mins twice a week)

He ran well moved very intelligently, beat his man several times, put across some very dangerous crosses and had a good shot from distance. Certainly an option from the bench, and looked likely to make something happen. Was involved in our most dangerous spell . Him on the right Malachi Napa on the left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom